did anyone see the fight or whatever around section 607? (merged) (1 Viewer)

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
did anyone see the fight or whatever around section 607?

I saw where the cops went get the two guys and one of them starting fighting them to get away or something and then im not sure what happened but they just kinda stood around and then they carried him down the stairs and he was all bloody and looked to be knocked out. anyone closer to the action have the full scoop?

I was in 602 but couldn't tell what was going on.. I thought the guy fell.. I guess he did.. Just onto a Baton!

Sections 608 or 609. Arrests and Guy dragged out??

I sit in 602. Around the end of the 3rd quarter my fiance saw some commotion, along with just about everyone up there. 1 guy in a white Joe Horn jersey was brought out in cuffs. Another man, who looked older, had to be dragged out, cuffed with his face busted open. From my vantage point, it looked like he was fighting with the police. Can anyone clarify what happened? Anybody have a clue, I can only assume that a fight must have been going on. Anyone knows what happened???

yeah, I just posted a thread on it. I want to know what happened also. it looked like the guy was giving the cops a hard time and he either fell down and busted his head open or the cops did it for him but he appeared to be knocked out when they were carrying him down

yeah, I just posted a thread on it. I want to know what happened also. it looked like the guy was giving the cops a hard time and he either fell down and busted his head open or the cops did it for him but he appeared to be knocked out when they were carrying him down

Didn't see the thread, sorry. My fiance thought they pulled out the sticks, but we had a bad vantage point. I know we have some people in that section.

I was in 602 but couldn't tell what was going on.. I thought the guy fell.. I guess he did.. Just onto a Baton!

I am in 602 also, my fiance said she thought she saw a baton being pulled out.

this is what I got on another forum

>>the guy was sitting 4 rows behind me it was section 608, he was throwing peanuts at everyone in the crowd. so one guy stood up and started yelling at him. a girl, another guy and the old man started yelling back and acting like they wanted to fight. when the cop came he started fighting with the cop they threw all three out of the game, but the old man wasn't going without a fight, he started grabing on to the hand rails so the cop started to twist him and then he fell down about 4-5 steps finally help arrived and they cuffed him. it was pretty funny to watch him fight the cops.

I wonder if the peanuts were from them trying to get others to sit down? This is getting to be a real problem. Heck, if everyone in front of me stands, I stand, only to have someone behind say, "sit down."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom