Did anyone watch the UL game? (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The UL’s long snapper had about 5 missed snaps and it was to the point where Napier decided to take a safety

The UL’s long snapper had about 5 missed snaps and it was to the point where Napier decided to take a safety

Yep, was talking about it in the Football is here! Thread since that's been sort of a catch all for games this season. Also in the drinking thread on the EE, because that game probably made Cajuns fans drink more than their usual share. :hihi: .

Saw the whole game. ULL had no answer for Boudreaux (their long snapper) who was constantly sailing the football high and over the punter's head. They eventually had to keep him on the bench and just take safeties in order to avoid giving App State's special team some free touchdowns. I know the weather was hideous for maintaining ball control, but his performance was more than just inept. It was critical for keeping the Mountaineers in the game. The kid had no answer for why he was making the same mistake with every snap. It was crazy.

But it was a great win for ULL! :9: First win ever over Appalachian State!

Saw the whole game. ULL had no answer for Boudreaux (their long snapper) who was constantly sailing the football high and over the punter's head. They eventually had to keep him on the bench and just take safeties in order to avoid giving App State's special team some free touchdowns. I know the weather was hideous for maintaining ball control, but his performance was more than just inept. It was critical for keeping the Mountaineers in the game. The kid had no answer for why he was making the same mistake with every snap. It was crazy.

But it was a great win for ULL! :9: First win ever over Appalachian State!

Hopefully it was a one-off and he gets his head on right going forward. We'll see. They better have that sorted out before they play CC.

I felt for the kid. It's rare that you can pin a loss on one person, but that was almost the case last night. The Cajuns were finally the better team vs. App St and I really thought we'd lose because of him. He's been solid his whole career at UL. Until last night, no one had heard of him, and that's a sign that he was doing his job well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom