Did Atlanta make a deal with the devil (1 Viewer)

61woods

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I mean, the Saints lost, the Bucs lost, and the Panthers are 2:00 from losing, and on top of that, the Vicks have a pretty good day.

Can't stand the Falcants for pulling out two games they should have lost. Unreal.

wont be long to mr inconsistency settles in. Remeber when vick had good passing days . lmao!!!! no i think he isnt able to read defenses he will go down.

I mean, all three of your division rivals lose on the same day, and your overrated QB has a good day and a win? What is that organization up to?

Im ****** off they get to play detroit now...I would like nothing better than for the falcons to get blown out by some miracle.

I hate the Falcons. I hate the fact that a great guy like Warrick Dunn plays for them. I especially hate that the biggest pretender in the history of the game plays QB for them.

Say what you want, but Vick has looked great the last couple of weeks. I think it is silly to pretend otherwise.

Don't hate on Vick. He is finally getting help from his O-line/receivers. Our offense is looking crazy good with the addition of our passing attack. If Vick can maintain this consistency it will be tough for any team to beat us.

I always said that if Vick ever became a good passer that that would make him one of the most dangerous players in the NFL. It looks like it might be starting to happnen.

wild card??? huh we'll win this division after giving "captain bloody jock and the dirty turds" a beat down in your dome! we already have a half game lead in the division and those two weeks of good play by your RB/QB don't mean squat to me.

Last edited:
It is part of the staging of the NFL this year... Atlanta will get close enough but the Saints will magically win the division....

The Falcons message boards must be terrible if there fans are on our board after there team won a game today.

Don't hate on Vick. He is finally getting help from his O-line/receivers. Our offense is looking crazy good with the addition of our passing attack. If Vick can maintain this consistency it will be tough for any team to beat us.

No, that has nothing to do with it. Noone on your team has done anything different. Its vick whos changed his style for the better. He was to blame and I commend him for fixing things. Hes now throwing about 60-70% as hard as he was throwing, using serious touch on his passes. Likewise the recievers can "suddenly" catch, its not a coincedence.

Hes also not trying to run around the whole game. Hes avoiding hits, running outa bounds, throwing the ball away etc.

I think the light has finally come on for the guy. He sees he doesn't have to be a human highlight reel and the west coast offense is actually the best thing for his strengths.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom