Did brees get hurt on the TD? (1 Viewer)

DCTransplant

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
He was grabbing at his bicep, then the 2 point conversion throw was awful... even when he was on the sideline, he seemed bothered by something, still messing with it

He was grabbing at his bicep, then the 2 point conversion throw was awful... even when he was on the sideline, he seemed bothered by something, still messing with it
Clearly hurt something.

Looked bothered and the pass, as you mentioned, on the 2-point try was really bad.

nah he was rubbing it on the td but no one hit him. the 2pt throw was bad because he was stumbling backwards in the throw. he was fine talking to the refs between the two, no evidence of any injury to me

nah he was rubbing it on the td but no one hit him. the 2pt throw was bad because he was stumbling backwards in the throw. he was fine talking to the refs between the two, no evidence of any injury to me

Sure hope you're right. No more brees injuries

I noticed the rubbing of the bicep as well...hope it's nothing! He still got it and we need him for the final stretch

Because he’s 40 and threw for 5 TDs, that old bicep had to be a little sore. If that were Brady, his arm would’ve probably fallen off, and maybe on the 3rd or 4th one, he poops himself a little...

Drew is always tugging on something. Don't worry about it. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom