Did CBS have aerial coverage of the Dome and City? (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I wasn't paying 100% attention to the game and actually fell asleep on the coach at the start of the 4th quarter. I don't remember seeing any aerial shots of the Dome and its exterior lighting leading into and out of commercials.

I wasn't paying 100% attention to the game and actually fell asleep on the coach at the start of the 4th quarter. I don't remember seeing any aerial shots of the Dome and its exterior lighting leading into and out of commercials.

they had a still camera shot from top of Hyatt looking down at Dome ( and surrounding area )

The Mardi Gras lighting around the dome was fantastic

I saw where the air space around the dome was closed for 30 miles, so if they did show anything it was pre-recorded.

At the end of the game they had a long shot of the dome and it's lights.

But during the game, not so much.

They don't allow any fly overs once the pregame live music starts. I remember seeing a ton of aircraft in the air before the SB in Miami, and then nothing.

Yeah I was wondering how much of an area went dark around the Dome.

The DirecTV blimp was all over downtown during the weekend. They were probably shooting file footage. The pre-game show was full of aerials.

Which coach did you sleep on? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

If some could put up a screenshot or video of the dome from last night, it would be much appreciated!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom