Did Chris Simms suffer a brain injury? (WR rankings) (1 Viewer)

Angry fans comment/vote/share more. It's the Colin Cowherd method, as performed with Phil Simms' perceptive talents.

Beat me to it lol.
Most have a narrative they are told to push. And that is whatever will get them more ‘hits’.

His Dad always hated the Saints and he is being Phil Jr. Brees, now MT? You should see when he said Brees is the 10th best QB in current NFL. They all said that he was nuts.

At this point I think he's just trolling people.
Yep. Probably loves it that Saints fans fly off the handle when he overtly overlooks the players achievements.

Now, there are some fine receivers on that list, but it's a mishmash of big names, statistical leaders and flavors of the day. Antonio Brown is not having a typical AB year. Neither is OBJ. Cooks shouldn't be on the list. Devante Adams should be on the list as well as Michael Thomas. Thielen is having the best year, so far.

It seems obvious by now that he's anti-Saints.

He's had numerous chances to prove otherwise and always goes this route.

It's okay, I don't like him either.

Yep. Probably loves it that Saints fans fly off the handle when he overtly overlooks the players achievements.

Now, there are some fine receivers on that list, but it's a mishmash of big names, statistical leaders and flavors of the day. Antonio Brown is not having a typical AB year. Neither is OBJ. Cooks shouldn't be on the list. Devante Adams should be on the list as well as Michael Thomas. Thielen is having the best year, so far.

Totally agree. If we're going by this year, and he obviously is, then Thielen should be #1. The guy is playing out of his mind right now. Cooks has no business on that list. I'm not sure he's even the best WR for the Rams right now. Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp both have better numbers.

And not having Michael Thomas and Davante Adams on this list is just absurd.

Simms is a washed up papa's boy. Seems like he's trying way too hard to be some kind of renegade analyst hoping to get more people to look his way. I liken his POV to the one idiot dentist out of ten who uses urine instead of actual mouthwash for fresh breath and clean healthy mouth.

Chris Simms is an idiot. He lived off his fathers name his entire time in the NFL. He doesn't know anything and for some reason hates the Saints.
Plus he was a Univ. of Texas player "Keep Austin Weird" right? That explains a lot as well.

Maybe. Also, Chris Simms career stats suggest he didn't know how to find a receiver when he played, so I'm not surprised he fails to find the best one now. That's an 8 year career to produce a lot of suck.

Screenshot_20181017-094736.png
Wow. I really didn't think his career was that putrid. Obviously, he missed a lot of games, so tying his numbers to an "8-year career" is a bit unfair. But the game averages are really, really sad. 135.5 yards passing per game. 12 TDs and 18 INTs in 23 total games. Career QBR of 69.1 with his best season being 81.4. And total career yards 3,117 - that's about 2/3 of a season for Brees. He barely has more stats than his partner, Florio. :LOL:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom