Did Chris Simms suffer a brain injury? (WR rankings) (1 Viewer)

He's just a plain and simple Saints hater. Probably because we helped end his NFL 'career' at TB. He had Brees ranked as his 9th best qb and Mike Thomas is breaking NFL records and not even top 10??? Come on man!

Any WR ranking that doesn't have Theiland in the top 3 for 2018 is automatically wrong.

For me, Just based off this year:

Hopkins
Theiland
MT
Julio
Hill

They all do it in their own unique way, too

I gained respect for Adam in the playoff game last year when Lattimore was struggling to stay in front of him. I was like hold up, this dude can ball.
Did we watch the same game? Latt Held his own...

Here's my totally original and in no way plagiarized top 30 list of all-time Simms:

1. Andrew Simms, British writer and political economist
2. Benjamin Simms (c. 1830–1854)
3. Brendan Simms, historian, writer, and Newton-Sheehy teaching fellow at Cambridge
4. Charles Simms (American Lawyer) (1755–1819), American lawyer and politician
5. Charles Carroll Simms, officer of the U.S. Navy
6. Clyde Simms (born 1982), American soccer player
7. David J. Simms, Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at Trinity College, Dublin
8. Ernie Simms (born 1891), English footballer
9. Frank Simms (born 1947), American singer and voice-over artist
10. Frederick Richard Simms, British engineer and motor industry pioneer
11. Lise Simms (born 1967), American actress, singer, and dancer from Colorado
12. Harry Simms (cricketer) (1882–1942), English cricketer
13. Harry Simms (labor leader) (1913–1932), murdered American labor leader
14. Heather Simms, American actress from Connecticut
15. Howard Simms, tap dancer also known as "Sandman"
16. James Simms (1828–1915), British instrument maker
17. Paul Simms, American television writer
18. Phil Simms (born 1955), former quarterback for the New York Giants of the NFL and current television sportcaster for CBS
19. Randy Simms, Mayor of Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
20. Sarah Simms, a fictional character in the DC Universe
21. Scott Simms (born 1970), Canadian politician
22. Stuart O. Simms, Maryland politician
23. Thomas Simms (disambiguation), multiple people
24. Travis Simms (born 1971), super welterweight professional boxer
25. William Simms (instrument maker) (1793–1860), British instrument maker
26. William Emmet Simms (1822–1898), U.S. Congressman and prominent Confederate politician during the American Civil War
27. William Gilmore Simms (1806–1870), southern American poet, novelist, and historian
28. William Knox Simms (1830–1897), brewer, businessman and politician in South Australia
29. Willie Simms (1870–1927), champion thoroughbred horse racing jockey
30. Yet to be born Simms (TBD), we’ll find out when we get there

I have noticed a trend in Chris Simms analysis. He highly values physical traits probably as the only criteria. All of these lists seem more like combine results than quantitative analysis of their production or value to their teams.

Last year he actually got on the Saints bandwagon for a little while. He was especially complimentary of our defense.

He’s not better than mike sorry not sorry :smashfreakb:

I'm fine with the argument between Thomas and Thielen. No issues there.
Thielen being #7 is kind of funny though, that was my main point when he's doing things NFL receivers have never done before.
Granted, one stat doesn't rule all others, but just a clickbait article mainly by Simms.

He is like the 5 that hangs with the 10 so the 10 looks better but in this case he is a 1 hanging with a 5. Getting paid well for playing the fool.

I'm fine with the argument between Thomas and Thielen. No issues there.
Thielen being #7 is kind of funny though, that was my main point when he's doing things NFL receivers have never done before.
Granted, one stat doesn't rule all others, but just a clickbait article mainly by Simms.
He should be top 5 I’ll give you that, y’all are set at receivers.

Plus he was a Univ. of Texas player "Keep Austin Weird" right? That explains a lot as well.
:covri::poop:

Your lame smack on Austin and UT aside, dude was an ingrate here. If I recall, he de-committed from Tennessee and came to Texas because Mack Brown secretly promised to Phil Simms that Chris would start. When the massively over-hyped Simms started, he stunk at his progressions and threw pick sixes. This was Chris Simms at Texas:

EnviousMeanDunlin-size_restricted.gif

It’s almost as if Chris is really really really ignorant, or he is like a desperate wrestler trying to get a shot in the WWE. We will let you come on TV shows, but you have to give the most idiotic takes so our hero host can swoop in and argue you with common sense and logic and save the day.

Made about as much sense as his QB rankings from earlier in the season, didn't have Brees in the top 10...

I really don't care what he says, his career yardage is less than Brees worst single season, and he posted a career passer rating of 69.1, those who can't play, give analysis...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom