Did Colston practice today? (1 Viewer)

I pray that he did, but highly doubt it.

I hope not. I want him to rest his ankle and let it heal instead of pushing it to quickly and becoming a recurrent problem. Reggie has been battling an ankle sprain all season long, imagine if he would have rested it early...

Payton's rule is - if player doesn't practice the Friday before the game he does not play. So let's all hope he practices Friday.....

Maybe we get a 1st and goal and we'll give Deuce a couple of shots at it. Our front must win this battle for us on Defense. Colston gives us another weapon sure, but I want to make sure we bring him back slowly so that his confidence doesn't take too big of a hit.

Drew Brees answered the question whether or not the passing game is crippled with Colston out... answer: No!

Yes, we certainly need Marques. But this week, I believe it will be essential for us to give the Falcons a large dose of OUR running game.

Early success opens the play action, and lights up the scoreboard.

I need to have my fantasy lineup set one hour before Thursday's first game. I don't know if I should put Colston in and risk getting zero points if he can't go. My other option will only give me two to five points. What would you do?

I would play your other options MikeInDenver. I have Colston for my yahoo team and usually play him at TE b/c of his dual ranking. It Sucks for sure. Some points are better then none. Good luck

Drew Brees answered the question whether or not the passing game is crippled with Colston out... answer: No!

Yes, we certainly need Marques. But this week, I believe it will be essential for us to give the Falcons a large dose of OUR running game.

Early success opens the play action, and lights up the scoreboard.

I agree 100%! The less passing the better IMO. I hold my breath everytime one of our WRs makes a catch. We have got to run the dang football.

Sucks to be me right now.

I signed Colston (in a salary league) the day before the Bengals game (got zero points for my troubles). It is obviously the kiss of death.

Dunno what I'm gonna do now.....Maybe start Crumpler?

It is better to let him rest his ankle and not rush it. I have him in my NFL Fantasy team and I benched him. I need him alot but I would rather see him get better and sit out a couple of games than rush back and maybe hurt it enough to where he is out the whole year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom