Did Covid cost us the playoffs too? (2 Viewers)

Reasons we didn’t make the playoffs are long and any one of them are valid. Missed extra points, Covid, injuries, missed FG, inability to score on 2 point conversions, 4th and short situations, Ida, etc

The one that I keep coming back to in my head was the blindside block call against a player in the pocket that completely changed the outcome against the Titans. A call that has only been made one time in NFL history on a key third down.

Reasons we didn’t make the playoffs are long and any one of them are valid. Missed extra points, Covid, injuries, missed FG, inability to score on 2 point conversions, 4th and short situations, Ida, etc

The one that I keep coming back to in my head was the blindside block call against a player in the pocket that completely changed the outcome against the Titans. A call that has only been made one time in NFL history on a key third down.
The blow to the head call on Tannehill that nullified a Saints INT was a terrible call as well. I literally cringe when
I see Jerome Boger's crew calling one of our games.

The blow to the head call on Tannehill that nullified a Saints INT was a terrible call as well. I literally cringe when
I see Jerome Boger's crew calling one of our games.
Boger = born in ATL, played college ball at Morehouse (ATL), lives in ATL burb (Conyers). IDK but kinda sus when the NFL assigns him and his crew to a Saints game.

The MIA game had no bearing on our playoff seeding. It's because we lost to the crappy Giants @ home.
Before the Miami game, the Saints controlled their destiny, after that farce of a game, they didn't. That is all. The Dolphins game is where we lost the playoffs.

The NFL's BS covid policy was a contributing factor. The huge cuts to get under the salary cap was a contributing factor. However, the LARGEST CONTRIBUTING FACTOR by a long shot was the record number of INJURIES.

a blown 11 point lead to the winless giants and a late lead vs the falcons, and 2 missed XP against the titans had more of an effect than just the dolphins. but yea had we not been down 22 players that game wouldve been different.

Head to head only matters if 2 teams are tied in win percentage.
It's also used in a 3 way tie if all teams have played each other an equal amt. of times. If one team is 2-0 against
the others,they'll get the nod and the usual tie break system will apply to the remaining two.

The NFLs inability to reschedule our Monday night game vs moving other games due to Covid without a doubt changed the standings at the end of the season. In the era of legal gambling and the NFLs vested interest in it, I am suspicious of all uneven treatment by the league office and referees during games. It is a fact that game and therefor season outcomes were manipulated this year.
Yep. Pete Rozelle is spinning in his grave.

The NFLs inability to reschedule our Monday night game vs moving other games due to Covid without a doubt changed the standings at the end of the season. In the era of legal gambling and the NFLs vested interest in it, I am suspicious of all uneven treatment by the league office and referees during games. It is a fact that game and therefor season outcomes were manipulated this year.
this!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom