NFL Draft Did Dai'Jean Dixon from Nicholls get signed by anyone? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I saw Mr Dixon play for several years against my team, McNeese. I am curious about whether he was picked or has signed as a UDFA? If he was still available in the last round, I will be disappointed that the Saints did not go for him

pruitt1997

I saw Mr Dixon play for several years against my team, McNeese. I am curious about whether he was picked or has signed as a UDFA? If he was still available in the last round, I will be disappointed that the Saints did not go for him
Several years? I'm not trying to be a smart arse, but that is a peculiar phrase to use for a college kid. I don't know much about him.

I couldn't find anything on a Google search indicating he has been picked up by anyone.

Several years? I'm not trying to be a smart arse, but that is a peculiar phrase to use for a college kid. I don't know much about him.

I couldn't find anything on a Google search indicating he has been picked up by anyone.
I'm going with several years is 3, ha

😆 I'm sure it was just a figure of speech, but I thought he might be one of those kids who kept getting granted an extra year of eligibility or something.
Ha. I'm hoping we get a gameshow type answer.... Survey says ...

I can't say if he has played for four years. Nicholls is on the other side of Louisiana. I was hopeful Mike would have something on him. Mike had him in his guide.

pruitt1997

pruitt1997
Dixon is coming back for another year. He decided to stay at Nicholls as he beleives they have something special as a team and he wants to improve his stock for the draft next year.

These days many college athletes only do three years at a school. The reasons vary. Some guys are ineligable their first year. Some guys go to another school their first year. Just because the NCAA has passed a rule saying athletes can have an extra year to complete does not mean they do. McNeese has already lost several guys to transfer for their fifth year. Heck some guys graduate and go to work..

pruitt1997

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom