Did Drew Selfishness hurt the team?!! (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
If what Mrs. Brees says is true why wouldn’t Drew step aside and allow someone else to take over at Qb to help the TEAM win!! I know the Drew lovers and lovers of his stats gonna come for me but idc really. This is a team game and I am a SAINTS FAN not a particular player fan!! I looked over the fact his selfish ways would literally stop a game for breaking a record like he just won another ring when other great QBs wouldn’t do such a thing when they break them. But this was an Extremely Selfish act to force it play hurt knowing he couldn’t push the ball downfield!! Go figure I’m not shocked brother should any of you!!

Look...Regardless if Drew Brees hurt the team or not, the entire TEAM was injury plagued all season. Im just thankful the TEAM didn't give up.

As far as the OP, below is for you.

And move on. Unless you weng bankrupt, lost your home, and everyone around you died, no reason to dwell on the past.

I looked over the fact his selfish ways would literally stop a game for breaking a record like he just won another ring when other great QBs wouldn’t do such a thing when they break them.

This screams troll. Lol like Drew stopped the game. "Alright refs let's just take a break right here so I can enjoy this moment with my teammates and family." The leagues and the broadcasters stop games for records, not players.

This is just another step in the healing process after another heart breaking loss. I get it. We've lost to inferior teams the last 4 years. It'll make you angry and lash out. Just have to remember that everyone on that team went all in. They didn't lose on purpose....sometimes you just lose.

Just like Taysom last year, yes we would have probably won with Jameis instead of Drew, or just running the ball instead of putting it on Drew’s torn shoulder to win the game.

Sean’s opinion is that Drew earned the right to go out on his own terms. I agree with that, but am also very upset knowing we could have moved to the next round just like last season when the Vikings didn’t have an answer for Taysom.

If what Mrs. Brees says is true why wouldn’t Drew step aside and allow someone else to take over at Qb to help the TEAM win!! I know the Drew lovers and lovers of his stats gonna come for me but idc really. This is a team game and I am a SAINTS FAN not a particular player fan!! I looked over the fact his selfish ways would literally stop a game for breaking a record like he just won another ring when other great QBs wouldn’t do such a thing when they break them. But this was an Extremely Selfish act to force it play hurt knowing he couldn’t push the ball downfield!! Go figure I’m not shocked brother should any of you!!

Drew gave us the best chance to make a run in the playoffs. Everyone knew this while Taysom was behind center, and Jameis was in our system for less than a full season. Next question.

It's a legitimate question IMO... even though it won't go over well here. It's hard to answer really. Simply because we have no idea how his replacement would have played in his absence down the stretch.
Does the fact that Drew Brees doesn’t make the decision on who starts have any impact on this discussion?

goes 2 ways....as hurt as it was reported he was/still is...he.still lead team hurt/more hurt/sideline IR hurt coaching to 12-4.

you gotta let that sink in how good dude is/was, how much he meant to the team, how well he runs this offense and how much the coach believed in his guys he's rode with for the past 15+ seasons.

the only other option is...he sits him down and you find out just how bad this team is without him playing entire season.

Taysom would have literally KO'd himself trying to KO the opposition. Winston would be slinging the ball all over the place to random wr's due to injuries,losing AK for weeks, no Taysom, not a full grasp of the offense (imo) to truly be dangerous out there.

6-10 - 7-9 at best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom