did everyone else catch our injury bug? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
it seems like almost every team we have to play has a major injury before we play them.
Did we pass on our injury bug
the latest victim and this one really helps us out

Brian Williams CB(starter opposite of Houston)
down for the season torn ACL

The injury bug to our opponents isn't as productive as the guy who took pity on us when we finished last last year and scheduled home games against New England, NYGiants, Dallas and NYJets(who were as hot as firecrackers before running into a brick wall).
I consider that real luck...

that is luck
like i stated luck in our favor for once
injuries and big games at home
no cold weather games

i think maybe Atlanta's CB got injured because before the sunday giants game one of my coworkers(a Falcon Fan) said to me I hope shockey tears his knee up
and no his team has a db with a messed up knee

We caught the injury bug early on, losing our Pro Bowl left tackle before the season started. Although unlike other teams (Packers, Seahawks) we have great depth at that position and it can be argued that Bushrod is playing better than Brown was.

Go position by position through this team, the only positions where are backups aren't exactly up to par is SLB and maybe Center and Strong Safety.

We caught the injury bug early on, losing our Pro Bowl left tackle before the season started. Although unlike other teams (Packers, Seahawks) we have great depth at that position and it can be argued that Bushrod is playing better than Brown was.

Go position by position through this team, the only positions where are backups aren't exactly up to par is SLB and maybe Center and Strong Safety.

Our depth has proven to be really good.. even better has been Payton's ability to roll with the punches and come up with strategic ways to keep the defense away from Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom