Did Green Bay look Beatable or Unbeatable Today? (1 Viewer)

What game were you watching? I wouldn't say we looked unbeatable, but we never trailed that game.

Should you guys beat The Suckaneers, you're going to have a tall order stopping us. And believe me, we'll be ready.

Provided the Saints beat Tampa, Green Bay should be afraid of Kamara.

Brees was playing like garbage, with no Thomas, and Kamara singlehandedly dragged this team to a near win against the Packers in the first game. Thomas is back and this defense is a lot better than the one Lazard(sp?) had a field day with.

They are good. They'll be tough to beat in Lambeau. Going to have to fight tooth and nail to claw our way out of there with a win.

No one is unbeatable. As much as we lament the what-ifs of the 13-3 Saints losing to SF in the divisional round in 2011, that year the Packers were 15-1 and lost in the divisional round to Eli & the Giants. No one is unbeatable. Rodgers is having a terrific year. They will be a formidable opponent if we get that far. But no one's unbeatable.

When we stopped being sarcastic?
Wasn't being sarcastic. I was being quite serious. We played pretty well and this was against the best defense in the league, and we dropped over 30 on them. We're definitely a force to be reckon with, and again should you get passed Tampa, beating us at home will not be an easy task.

My biggest concern is how quickly Rodgers gets rid of the football. No time for our pass rush to get there and be effective. But...I would prefer to get past the Bucs first.
The scary thing is that our Oline didn't give up a sack today and The Rams defense is very good at getting to the QB or so we are said to believe. Ik the media has been hyping them up this entire week, it was so annoying.

Brees was playing like garbage, with no Thomas, and Kamara singlehandedly dragged this team to a near win against the Packers in the first game. Thomas is back and this defense is a lot better than the one Lazard(sp?) had a field day with.
Jesus, Brees was 29-36 for 288 yds, 3 TDs and 0 Ints, 127.8 rating.

Come again.

And we were without our weapons on both sides of the ball including Adams, and Kenny Clark who is vital for our run defense. We held Henry under 100 yards and he's the best RB in the league. While Kamara will get his yards I'm sure I'm in no way afraid of him. I RESPECT HIM, but I am not afraid of him. You say you guys aren't the same team from last time, but the same goes for us, and this time you're on our turf instead of being in the dome. Our team is very balanced in both running and we have Arodg who is playing lights out. I'll take my chances.

It's gonna be fun! May the best team win. But beat Brady and then we'll have our climatic showdown!

We’re as good as them and they’re as good as us just in different ways. They can be beat just like we can. Saints will have to leave all their blood on the field though to win.

we aren’t a pushover at all either. 2 good teams and whoever makes the least mistakes wins. I wasn’t like whoa !!!! Look at the Packers though....we’ve had better teams and LOST....

Since I’m at work I could not watch. What concerns me is the 30+ points off that defense. Was any of it easy short field stuff or were they just that hot.
That defense was overrated. Gave up a lot of points to better offenses like Buffalo. Green Bay kicked their arses and owned the LoS. The Saints are better than the Rams, but maybe not good enough to beat GB.

Rodgers is a great QB but so is Drew. Both offenses on their game are hard to stop. It's what defense or special teams makes the big play that will tell the tale. The Saints special teams are head & shoulders above the Packers in both return games.

That defense was overrated. Gave up a lot of points to better offenses like Buffalo. Green Bay kicked their arses and owned the LoS. The Saints are better than the Rams, but maybe not good enough to beat GB.

I think we are. We hung with them the first game but our DB communication was awful. Not to mention we were not in sync on offense yet. Both teams are better than they were then but I think the Saints made much larger strides.

If the rams can score on them with their offense, we will score more a lot more. But that green bay offense will be more of a challenge than the Brady bunch.

Key will be get to Rodgers. The defense will need to step it up hard! That number 1 rams defense came in playing like #2. đź’©

Wasn't being sarcastic. I was being quite serious. We played pretty well and this was against the best defense in the league, and we dropped over 30 on them. We're definitely a force to be reckon with, and again should you get passed Tampa, beating us at home will not be an easy task.

The scary thing is that our Oline didn't give up a sack today and The Rams defense is very good at getting to the QB or so we are said to believe. Ik the media has been hyping them up this entire week, it was so annoying.
Congratulations on the win,

If I may as a Rams fan reply;

Our D was pretty much down our all world 6 x All Pro most dominant D player (Aaron Donald, was a gamer but hey, a TORN rib cartilage is apparently a big deal) not to mention our hotshot outside backer Terrell Lewis

Point being, our D was a little bit castrated today, your gloating is hollow

That being said, that...single chin strap old school QB of yours?

He’s sorta has that “discount double check” Baloney Sausage swagger back, yes everyone is beatable, but beating the Packers this year, just may be a tall order

Closing, I hope the Saints kick your butt next week...however if it’s the Cucs errrrh Bucs, I’ll be a Packer fan.

Your secondary looked average, including Ramsey, without Donald applying pressure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom