Did Green Bay look Beatable or Unbeatable Today? (1 Viewer)

Rams were #3 run defense allowing 91 yards per game... GB had 188 yards on the ground today.... Their pass D may have been impacted by Donald's injury...

To beat the Packers, you need a complete team. You can’t show up with a defense or an offense and think you can beat good teams...

If the Saints play the Packers, you have to score points and hope the defense makes some plays and gets some stops.

If you think you will win with good defense and shut them down, grind it out, win 21-17... it ain’t happening... or unlikely.

Watching last weekend and so far today, we're as good as any team. If we play GB next week and get a pass rush on AR, we have a legit shot.

Since I’m at work I could not watch. What concerns me is the 30+ points off that defense. Was any of it easy short field stuff or were they just that hot.

Nah, they were very beatable, there just isn’t a whole lot of room for error if you must play them short handed

That being said, #12 is on a mission

What game were you watching? I wouldn't say we looked unbeatable, but we never trailed that game.

Should you guys beat The Suckaneers, you're going to have a tall order stopping us. And believe me, we'll be ready.
When we stopped being sarcastic?

Since I’m at work I could not watch. What concerns me is the 30+ points off that defense. Was any of it easy short field stuff or were they just that hot.

Donald was a shell of himself and played about half as much as he typically would. Rodgers just hung out until someone came open. Oh, and GB literally ran on them at will

Personally I felt the Rams defence came out with a very very poor game plan. Run fitting a speed run team like a power run team by loading up the line and only having one backer to flow, unless you have the right lane guessed you just destroy your leverage and ability to flow to the ball and it killed them!

you can’t beat a speed run team like that by loading the line. That would be how you stop a Titans style offence. Oncetheir running back hit 2 yards up field it was paid off all day because he had no one to beat.

if we scheme the run fits properly I’m not to worried I think very beatable Also there were some pretty obvious passing situations that the rams played run.

frankly they were out coached up and down today.

green bay is a very good team no team is unbeatable and the rams were hampered but if the saints win. I wouldnt think this is an auto win. I dont even think the buccs are an auto win especially after last 3 yrs of suprises

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom