did i hear mort say we are near a deal w/giants for shockey (1 Viewer)

Chris Mortensen just reported on ESPN that the Saints are making a HARD second offer for Jeremy Shockey and the Giants are very receptive. He said the trade could go down tomorrow. Its probably going to be the Saints 2nd round pick plus a pick in '09 plus a player.

I don't like Shockey and Mortensen is an idiot.

Shockey would do a lot for this offense imo. Our second rounder is pretty high, though... don't know how I feel about that.

hey jon opps my bad just heard it is a hour long show hopefully it will replay at 2

Trying like heck to not fall asleep. It's almost 3 am here, sitting in the recliner with the laptop on my lap. If I fall asleep down here Mrs. will kick my azz...:hihi:

I'd hate to give up our 2nd but we would probably draft a scrub with it anyway.

I thought it would be a 2nd AND a pick in 09. No way we give up our first. How many points is it to trade all the way down to 31?

And I would bet they trade KK before Bullocks. The FO is REALLY high on Bullocks and think of him as a starter. They wouldn't create another hole in D.

Jesus -- all this pessimism around here is depressing.

Chris Mortensen just reported on ESPN that the Saints are making a HARD second offer for Jeremy Shockey and the Giants are very receptive. He said the trade could go down tomorrow. Its probably going to be the Saints 2nd round pick plus a pick in '09 plus a player.

That's a little steep, IMO. Depends too who the player is. Maybe they want Jason David LOL...actually I'm hoping it's Bullocks.

Trying like heck to not fall asleep. It's almost 3 am here, sitting in the recliner with the laptop on my lap. If I fall asleep down here Mrs. will kick my azz...:hihi:

lol hang in there bro.. i dont know why the women get ticked if you don't go to bed with them lol i don't get it either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom