Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF (1 Viewer)

That would solve half of my problem. What about Chris "Chuckles" Collinsworth. Can he take off too.
Is it almost intolerable sardonic, smug, sarcastic personality or his penchant for being overly preachy even if one agrees with it or the spirit of the messages but he hammers it home it gets bothersome for those who agree? Which one of these character or color commentary traits is more annoying? My money is on the first. I support BLM and movement behind it for police reform, systemic racism. I get it, I support all of it but the way he does it almost feels condescending and counter-productive.

Did I hear right Al Michaels said he was taking next Sunday off and Mike Tirico was calling our game. I’m glad. Tirico is one of the best in the business and called the return “BREAKTHROUGH“ in the Dome. I’ll never forget that night. Mike so much better than Al.

Al Michaels is among the last of the greats from my youth. Tirico is a good one, though. MNF hasn’t been the same since he left.

Al Michaels is among the last of the greats from my youth. Tirico is a good one, though. MNF hasn’t been the same since he left.
Jon Gruden was pretty good as a color commentator for nearly decade after being fired from TB. In terms of analyzing playcalls, in-game decisions by both teams playing or his football IQ, he wasn't Tony Romo, but he brought fresh outlook, passion and infectious, positive intensity to games he called.

MNF lost a huge personality when Gruden left to coach the Raiders again after the 2017 season and they haven't fully recovered yet.

That would solve half of my problem. What about Chris "Chuckles" Collinsworth. Can he take off too.
How about Cris’s son tonight????........Wow, talk about who you know, in order to get a job.

Speaking of chuckle head and his offspring, you think he can mention PFF grades and/or voting a little more? Gesh!

WHEW!!!...............................that's a good thing because I was not looking forward to the Collinsworth slobberfest over Aaron Rodgers!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom