Did no one hear Chris Mortensen? (1 Viewer)

I heard the same interview. Also heard we were after both Velma and Shockey. It said we were trying to sign Velma and also looking at going after Shockey.

I'd love Velma, but I'd have to see how the Shockey thing plays out before I'd get too excited. Oh, heck, who am I kidding? If we landed both those guys, I'd go crazy with excitement.

I heard the same interview. Also heard we were after both Velma and Shockey. It said we were trying to sign Velma and also looking at going after Shockey.

I'd love Velma, but I'd have to see how the Shockey thing plays out before I'd get too excited. Oh, heck, who am I kidding? If we landed both those guys, I'd go crazy with excitement.

Our new MLB:

velma3.gif

Jinkies! Velma Dinkley is a BEAST!

Im trying to figure out how to start a damn thread and i cant find it. So i guess im stuck with posting it in here. If u ask me id like for us to make a splash in free agency but not on mid-aged players for patches. Sure asante and briggs are great but at 28 they both only have about 3 or 4 years left in the tank b4 they become has beens or trade bait. I feel its better to develope through the draft. So for our first 3 pics in the draft im going to give names and say why. With the 10th pick id like Cromartie. Guy has potential, upside, height he just needs to add weight. But the kid is 21 we have a potential shut down corner for atleast the next 10 years. for my second pick, depending on who slides Id like to take trevor laws in the second or 3rd. What will make our ends shine more? a pass rushing dt and thats exactly what this guy is. He isnt rated with dorsey and sedrick ellis but the guy is a monster and the only thing he lacks is height. which ellis and dorsey are all the same height, not to mention he was the most productive DT in the draft. He had more sacks than either ellis or dorsey. 3rd pick i think we can get a starting linebacker in the second but if trevor slides to the third round or we have the opportunity to get linebacker in the second, then trade back into the second and get laws i think that would be a perfect 3 rounds. coupled with us getting vilma if we can or getting briggs i think wed have a great front seven, that would provide a good rush that would help our corners out. I originally liked kenny phillips but he didnt really impress me@the combine. anyone like this draft?

as long as shockey doesn't cost too much i think it would be ok. how much better is shockey than crumpler, just wondering what everyone else thinks

Someone on blackand gold posted that they saw this on sportscenter but i missed it i guess. Is it 11 oclock yet, Im starting to flip out

I'm gonna be hammered by 11:00 PM CST and the beginning of FA.

yes. its like gameday for me right now.chair, beer, tv and computer. actually the computer is off during games, and im a little more drunk.....but if we sign a big one at 11, check with me at 12. ill type u up a message like: lnfahu909-3ujhha;afood

I can't wait we are involved in everything that I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In an interview with Eli on WFAN, he discounted rumors that Shockey was a locker room distraction and said he would love to have him back. IMHO, Manning + Shockey = bad fit. Brees + Shockey = good fit!

I thought Velma was a better fit for a 3-4. Then again, Velma is the kind of beast that you change your whole defense for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom