Did no one hear Chris Mortensen? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
On my ride home in the god awful traffic from downtown, I was listening to the Pulse with Doug Gottlieb. He had on Mortensen. He was talking about the happenings and mentioned all th epossible trades. First of all he said that we were trying to finalize a deal for Vilma, and he said that the Saints offered a deal to the Giants for Shockey!! Suprised me. I thought for sure it would be on here. It may be, I did a search and didnt find it though. I'd welcome both with open arms.

I bet Shockey can REALLY toss a helmet.

I'd do it. Seriously.

I'm tired of the goody two shoes. We need some talent. Brees and Shockey = WIN!

Never saw that one coming but it makes some sense without any word on Miller or Johnson. I thought they would have secured Billy by now.

Now that is out of left field, but can you imagine? I would even keep Johnson and have them on the field at the same time.

I'd like to see it happen, but I really don't want to give up too many of our draft picks.

Shockey would be a good pickup. He has always spoke glowingly of Payton and has gone as far as suggesting that Payton was most responsible for his success early on. I think he would do well with our team and not being the lockerroom malcontent that he seemingly has been in NY.

Think of redzone scoring with both TE's, Colston, and whichever two RBs we field, be it both Reggie and Deuce/Thomas, or Karney and Reggie/Deuce/Thomas.

He we go again more rumors, we need free agency to start. I can't take much more. Especially when the source is Chris Mortensen, but I hope he is finally right

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom