Did not hear his name mentioned before (1 Viewer)

nextyear

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
per kffl.com
Bears | Team offers contract to T. Harris
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:21:43 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have made a contract offer to DL Tommie Harris. Harris is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent Feb. 29.

I would throw some serious dough at this guy

It was reported in another thread. I had no idea this guy was a UFA. I'd love to have him, but I have my doubts about that.

Hasn't he missed substantial playing time the past 2 years?

per kffl.com
Bears | Team offers contract to T. Harris
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:21:43 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have made a contract offer to DL Tommie Harris. Harris is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent Feb. 29.

I would throw some serious dough at this guy

His player profile shows he is under contract for the 2008 season and he is a free agent in 2009. Trust me if he really was up for free agency we would have seen thirty million mock off-seasons with him as are number one signing.

Last edited:
Harris tore a hamsting season before last and missed a playoff game last year. He missed Tank thi season a little but he is STIL the best in the buisness.

I don't remember seeing him on any of the FA lists. Weird. I agree with everyone above, he is still one of the best out there today and he's still very young at 24. Seriously, where was his name on these FA lists. I can't believe I would have overlooked his name so many times.

Edit: nevermind, see lonestarsaint's post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom