Did Payton say something I missed..? (1 Viewer)

xDREWDATX

Rookie
Reaction score
On the topic of Marcus Peters snapping back at what Payton said. Was something else said additionally after Payton said he liked the matchup... a lot?

If not, why is everyone so up in arms over that? I know SP has the arrogance factor and all, but come one.. if that’s not acceptable to say then these players and coaches need learn a little more about competition. The media wants honesty, well there’s your honesty.

Last edited:
All he said is that they liked the matchup. He was talking Xs and Os, not taking a shot at Peters.

Peters is just a mentally unstable moron.

Apparently Sean was also talkin' **** on the sidelines. Coach is savage.

Marcus better watch himself. If we do see them again, SP will really draw up some plays to further humiliate him.

Last edited:
Apparently Sean was also talkin' **** on the sidelines. Coach is savage.

giphy.gif

Let’s figure out what Sean Payton said.

My guess is he kept saying: “exposed.”

Peters needs a manpon. Coach, Brees and Thomas made him look stupid and Peters can't handle it. That's all. Thomas' TD was the nail in the coffin and it was all Peters' fault. Now he wants to act tough off the field. Like when a bully gets beat-up and then wants to act like the other guy got lucky and he'll get him the next time they fight. Peters is a clown.

Peters had great coverage on Thomas all game...Thomas just a beast with snatching the ball out the air and playing physical off the LOS....Coach Payton was right...it was a great matchup.

I’m paraphrasing a little but Payton said they liked the matchup they saw in MT on Peters. I doubt that in and of itself is what set Peters off.

But then Payton added “they liked that matchup a LOT” right after that. I believe this is the part that Peters didn’t like. That plus any other trash Payton might’ve said during the game, which we’ll never know.

I’m not much on bulletin board material being motivation. If Marcus Peters needs this as motivation to play well in a game of that magnitude, then he’s even less of a player than I thought.

Peters had great coverage on Thomas all game...Thomas just a beast with snatching the ball out the air and playing physical off the LOS....Coach Payton was right...it was a great matchup.

No he didn't. A couple of Mike's catches against him were contested but Mike still worked him all game long, even on plays that the ball didnt go his direction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom