did santanio holmes really get his feet down (1 Viewer)

There's no way they could overturn that, given the lack of indisputable evidence and the circumstances under which it happened. Maybe the gravity of the moment shouldn't matter, but I'm positive that it being a spectacular catch to put Pittsburgh up with little time left in the Super Bowl weighs a lot in a referee's willingness to call a great looking catch a catch. They want to be a part of history too.

There's no way they could overturn that, given the lack of indisputable evidence and the circumstances under which it happened. Maybe the gravity of the moment shouldn't matter, but I'm positive that it being a spectacular catch to put Pittsburgh up with little time left in the Super Bowl weighs a lot in a referee's willingness to call a great looking catch a catch. They want to be a part of history too.

This is just flat out absurd.

but I'm positive that it being a spectacular catch to put Pittsburgh up with little time left in the Super Bowl weighs a lot in a referee's willingness to call a great looking catch a catch. They want to be a part of history too.

uhhh...what?

It looked like a catch to me in real time, as well as when they reviewed it. And the pics on the Steeler site linked above show good close ups of both feet down. Great play.

holmescatch.JPG

And he didnt threaten to shove the ball down the line judges throat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom