Did the ******** falcons get better? (1 Viewer)

They weren't too bad last year. They have gotten better for sure. They always play us tough regardless.
That's all division games. We can only say that Carr is a known commodity at the QB position. That said, two teams in the division were better than us last year. We are not the only team trying to get better. There is a possibility that Carolina could draft the next good young QB, Ridder may work, and Baker is known to get lucky occasionally.

That's all division games. We can only say that Carr is a known commodity at the QB position. That said, two teams in the division were better than us last year. We are not the only team trying to get better. There is a possibility that Carolina could draft the next good young QB, Ridder may work, and Baker is known to get lucky occasionally.
If Sean was still our coach I would feel like it would be a cake walk. But with DA I just don't know man.

I think Desmond Ridder will surprise some people.
Is Desmond Ridder their QB? If anyone would've asked me who their QB was, since Ryan left, that's a question I would've been unable to answer. I'm not even sure I've ever heard the name Desmond Ridder before.

Why do you believe that?
I followed him at Cincinnati, hoping that we drafted him. But we decided to ride with Jameis Winston. I think he is a really good runner and processes the field very well. Decent accuracy on deep balls. Much better on shallow to intermediate routes.

The biggest reason I believe he will surprise some people is because he has a lot of talent around him.

Kyle Pitts, drake London, Cordarrelle Patterson, are nothing to sneeze at.

I just think that this team will be better than we anticipate.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Hopefully I am.

Maybe - but not far from the 28th day of the 3rd month. No matter how much better they got they will always be the dirty birds to us...

I followed him at Cincinnati, hoping that we drafted him. But we decided to ride with Jameis Winston. I think he is a really good runner and processes the field very well. Decent accuracy on deep balls. Much better on shallow to intermediate routes.

The biggest reason I believe he will surprise some people is because he has a lot of talent around him.

Kyle Pitts, drake London, Cordarrelle Patterson, are nothing to sneeze at.

I just think that this team will be better than we anticipate.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Hopefully I am.
I agree with all this.

All jokes we make about the NFC South aside - it truly is a completely wide open division. The Falcons are young and have some talent in some key spots. So they are just as likely to be the team that comes out of the division as us or Carolina - heck, event Tampa can’t be counted out despite the loss of Brady and their decision to eat their dead cap now.

It wouldn’t shock me if Atlanta was decent this season. They showed some flashes last season and honestly it’s all about how the new guys fit in and how everything gels and how quickly it happens. Same for us. Same for Panthers.

I agree with all this.

All jokes we make about the NFC South aside - it truly is a completely wide open division. The Falcons are young and have some talent in some key spots. So they are just as likely to be the team that comes out of the division as us or Carolina - heck, event Tampa can’t be counted out despite the loss of Brady and their decision to eat their dead cap now.

It wouldn’t shock me if Atlanta was decent this season. They showed some flashes last season and honestly it’s all about how the new guys fit in and how everything gels and how quickly it happens. Same for us. Same for Panthers.
I won’t say the division is wide open for the simple fact DA is in the pressure cooker already. He has no choice but to at least win the south. So we will *fingers crossed to the point they are cramping*

I won’t say the division is wide open for the simple fact DA is in the pressure cooker already. He has no choice but to at least win the south. So we will *fingers crossed to the point they are cramping*
This really is the, dare I say, make or break for Allen.

I’ve been a firm supporter of the FOs decision to give him time to make the team his own after Payton’s departure. So if he lays an egg this season and we limp to an 8-9 type record and lose the division, I’m all for kicking him to the curb after the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom