Did the Falcons give us the blueprint? (1 Viewer)

Falcon receivers were wide open all day. Ryan had over 500 yards passing.

They were exposed. Don't play to the Panthers strength, which is keeping it in the front 7.

If a team figures out how to exploit a weakness, I can guarantee that someone will follow it or try something very similar. It happens all the time.

Yet, that weakness team A found on team B may not be there when B plays C, for a whole lot of reasons: no personnel to match, the "weakness" had an off game, the strentgh had an extraordinary game, you don't run the scheme team uses A, team B had a bad game plan for the matchups with team A, etc etc etc.

I don't know about that. Julio Jones had a monster game, but the rest, not so much. Jones accounted for 300 yrds of the 507.

I watched most of the Falcons/Panthers game yesterday. I noticed that the Falcons didn't shy aware from attacking the Panther's corners with the deep passing game.

From a running perspective, they only gained 76 yards while averaging 3.6 yards per carry.

It's safe to say that the Falcons attacked the secondary, while running to keep the Panthers honest.

Will we run a similar gameplan?
We don't have a Julio Jones, but we can get creative and take some shots. They will pay attention to Cooks, so i'm thinking Thomas & Coleman should have a breakout game.

We have already tested their secondary last year. We just need to not wait until the second half to move the ball and not sit on any leads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom