Did the Starcaps suspensions go through after all? (2 Viewers)

Bourbon

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
Only kidding of course but those 2 guys were not much of a factor after all. C. Grant and W. Smith = 2 total tackles.

What is the problem? Are they getting double teamed every play? I'm not keying on them or anything but I'm not seeing much production at all.

Great win and great defensive effort, but these guys are not showing me anything.

As long as the D as a unit gets the job done I for one could care less about stats...thats not what it is about...I thought Smith had a pretty good game with a few pressures...

I think they allow for others to shine a lot... All I know is as a unit they seem really good so I say if it aint broke dont fix it! :D

grant didnt play much cuz he's still injured...mccray started. Will provided good pressure today, he got a number of hits on kolb, but kolb made a lot of quick passes.

I hope we get a DE with our 1st pick next year.

I think it's clear neither Smith or Grant are playing up their contracts. Injury problems are part of it (Grant hammy Smith abdominal last year), but still we can't get consistent pressure with just our front four and we are paying those guys to be able to generate a pass rush. Have seen little or no evidence that they can do that even when blocked one-on-one.

Lack of pressure on QBs could end up being an achilles heel this year. It has me almost as worried as the special teams mistakes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom