Did this really happen at Saints camp the other day? (2 Viewers)

He opens the comments with a line about his very large memorabilia collection. But it's not about that? Yeah, right. I don't know what happened but he sounds like one of those adults who will shamelessly yap at players and reach over the heads of children to get autographs.

Did they really not sign anything for anyone? Or did this person leave something out of the story? Just doesn't sound like our team but I guess sometimes they do have to be places. 120820
I was out there, and Teddy Bridgewater was signing autographs. There were players on the opposite end of the facility signing autographs as well. The comment regarding the players laughing and walking away is just flat out lying to say the least. Some of the players went to the press conference area to speak with the media immediately after the post-practice cool down session. The comment about the players raiding the ice cream truck was unnecessary. It's was extremely hot outside, and these pro athletes are running around fully dressed in football pads, and this person is upset the players had some ice cream after practice. Are you kidding me.

If you complain like this on social media sometimes it spreads and all of the sudden you get a personnel tour of the locker room and all kinds of swag. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this got back to the Saints and they tried to make it right.

But I can remember going to events with my Pop and he always told us that there was a slim chance of getting an autograph. So my brother and I always went in knowing that we probably weren't going to get anything. We didn't expect it. These days I think people expect things and they get their feelings hurt when they don't get what they want.

The deal about the players laughing in the children's faces and then teasing them while they ate snow cones seems a little suspect. That's some cold blooded stuff right there. I can't think of anyone on this team that would do that.

The deal about the players laughing in the children's faces and then teasing them while they ate snow cones seems a little suspect. That's some cold blooded stuff right there. I can't think of anyone on this team that would do that.

I don't remember seeing any players engaging in any such behavior. The snow cone truck was all the way on the other side of the field next to the indoor facility. What player in his right mind is going to get a snow cone, then come charging across the field to tease kids? As hot as it was, there wouldn't be much of a snow cone left from that distance.

I don't remember seeing any players engaging in any such behavior. The snow cone truck was all the way on the other side of the field next to the indoor facility. What player in his right mind is going to get a snow cone, then come charging across the field to tease kids? As hot as it was, there wouldn't be much of a snow cone left from that distance.
This story is starting to smell like 3 day old fish
Uh oh! Someone's story is getting stinkier all the time. What say you Vince? :poop::poop::poop:

Lol the way this is written is so dramatic. I read it again and I have no doubt that this is a sympathy ploy to get something from the Saints. This is so over the top that it's funny.

The players slowly make their way towards the children. The children laugh and smile and the excitement is palpable. The players are 10 feet away now and the kids are filled with so much joy! Then the unthinkable happens. The players inexplicably laugh in the children's faces before turning and running away. The children weep as they watch the players frolic about, eating snow balls, and teasing the kids. A single tear streams down the cheek of a lifelong Saints fan as he watches the players enjoy their snow balls. A father's hopes and his children's dreams lie shattered on the field before him.

Last edited:
Lol the way this is written is so dramatic. I read it again and I have no doubt that this is a sympathy ploy to get something from the Saints. This is so over the top that it's funny.

The players slowly make their way towards the children. The children laugh and smile and the excitement is palpable. The players are 10 feet away now and the kids are filled with so much joy! Then the unthinkable happens. The players inexplicably laugh in the children's faces before turning and running away. The children weep as they watch the players frolic about, eating snow cones, and teasing the kids. A single tear streams down the cheek of a lifelong Saints fan as he watches the players enjoy their snow cones. A father's hopes and his children's dreams lie shattered on the field before him.

Ok, where is this masterpiece? I tried looking on facebook and can't find it.

I'd be surprised. I keep reading that Kaden Elliss is out there every day signing until there's nothing left to sign.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom