Did this really happen at Saints camp the other day? (1 Viewer)

It has been stated but autographs are for kids. Adults trampling over kids for autographs is just weird.

My 11 year old and I were also there that day and in the main stands. Zach Line signed my NOLA no-call flag, and the 2018 yearbook (and my son stuck his little battery-fan in front of Zach's face to keep him cool while he was signing for us - Zach loved it). Teddy Bridgewater came over near us, the horn blew but he still worked his way down for a few minutes. He got to right before us, and said he really had to go. Some people were begging him to stay, but he was like "I'm really sorry...", took his sweatbands off and gave one to my son and another kid nearby. As other said, Taysom and Drew were signing over on the other side. There was also the new guy out of LSU - Grayson, I think - he was still signing autographs down at the far end of the main stands when all the stands were empty and security was asking everyone to leave!

121075 121076 121077

Also, after the stretches, they didn't laugh and head to the snoball truck - they huddled up for like 5 minutes. I accidentally took a 9 sec video of them after the huddle broke up (I was trying to take a picture, heh).

View attachment VID_20190803_112736.mp4
Never let the facts stand in the way of a "GOOD STORY?" Wa, Wa, Wahhhhhhh!

I was 6 years old when Dempsey made THE KICK against the Lions in 1970. I even remember the sound** going out on my transister radio, as he made the kick.
Archie was a Rookie in 1971. -----My Oldest child is 23 years old, and my Youngest child is 18 years old. I am 54, so I call Balogney....
How on God's great earth, could the author spell #8, as Achie... SMH...
**The sound went out on the radio as Dempsey made the kick. Bees had gotten in the radio transmitter,and literally knocked out transmission.
I obviously thought it was my TG&Y Transister Radio. LOL... I didn't know he made the kick until the 5:00 news!!!!
But your best buy is at TG&Y - it couldn’t have been that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom