Did Thomas Morstead retire? (Former NFL Player Thomas Morstead Joins Main Squeeze Juice Company as Minority Partner)[MOD- TM NOT RETIRED] (1 Viewer)

teddyz

Veteran
Reaction score
Just saw this news story WTF

I think maybe they were thinking of former Saints Star Marques Colston. Congrats to Thomas Morstead. Also Congrats to Main Squeeze ( A Nola company).
Hope Thomas is not thinking of retiring for a bit.

PS - To Saints Report family - I'm looking for website help for a Saints project. If you are good with web , graphics, video editing, etc then Please Please PM me. Thanks in advance

Hey Andrus,
I almost had a heart attack reading that headline, but I think when they wrote it they were thinking of MC who joined the company last year.

Just saw this news story What the Fork!

I think maybe they were thinking of former Saints Star Marques Colston. Congrats to Thomas Morstead. Also Congrats to Main Squeeze ( A Nola company).
Hope Thomas is not thinking of retiring for a bit.

PS - To Saints Report family - I'm looking for website help for a Saints project. If you are good with web , graphics, video editing, etc then Please Please PM me. Thanks in advance

The first sentence tells you he's not retired when it says he's a Pro Bowl Punter for the Saints.

He also got drug tested because of an exercise video that he put on Twitter..

i heard he retired. Came out of retirement and now he's with the falcons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom