Did we really want to win this game? (1 Viewer)

BuffaloSaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In all seriousness this season was over already. My only desire for the rest of the year is to screw Atlanta as hard as we possibly can. I'm all about helping Tampa win the division while we watch our draft position rise exponentially with every loss. Going 6-10 with a season ending victory over Atlanta that costs them the division sounds divine to me. Lets get this snakebitten season over with.

In all seriousness this season was over already. My only desire for the rest of the year is to screw Atlanta as hard as we possibly can. I'm all about helping Tampa win the division while we watch our draft position rise exponentially with every loss. Going 6-10 with a season ending victory over Atlanta that costs them the division sounds divine to me. Lets get this snakebitten season over with.

If you want to look at it that way then they started helping the Bucs today...........:scratch:

Atlanta is red hot right now. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they beat our brains in.

My position for the last year is we were setting up for a big last push in 2017 but it will be hard to convince myself we'43 ready to make a move next year after the play ive seen the last few weeks. And, even harder if we end the season 1 and 5 our last 6 games...

My position for the last year is we were setting up for a big last push in 2017 but it will be hard to convince myself we'43 ready to make a move next year after the play ive seen the last few weeks. And, even harder if we end the season 1 and 5 our last 6 games...

We played this game without our Pro Bowl level LT, C our best WR, Our starting MLB and most of it without our top 3 or 4 CB's that started the season. That's not even mentioning Kikaha who at times last year was our best defender. Oh yeah our SS got suspended for a prescription he was on as well.

It took a mammoth effort to give this game to Tampa but somehow we managed to do it. Lets finish strong and bring a top talent to this team next year and see if we can appease the football gods.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom