Did you folks hear me "Represent" SR.com on The Point After Yesterday? (1 Viewer)

This is the honest truth!!
If my SON makes it to the NFL, and he plays for say the Jaguars. If the Jags play against the Saints who am I rooting for???
Not even close!!!
I'd wear my son's jersey number, and a Saints hat and cheer with all my heart and soul for our black and gold!!!!
Then I'd pray that Scott Fujita would not take my son's his head off!!!!!
This is assuming that he would make it to the NFL....
Think Drew Bennett with better hands, and a little more speed.... :)

What if he played for the Falcons??? Disown him?

If any of ya'll ever been thru Breaux Bridge, just about the ENTIRE city is panthers supporters because of jake's move.

...I forgive them that- Cajuns are good people, and nothing if not loyal. The Saints never really gave Jake a chance- and I'm sure his people are thrilled that he's living the dream with Carolina, and want to be part of that.

Hey Memphis,
I gave my frisco tix to my nephews and my sisters for Christmas. So I will be at West End this Sunday fo' sho'!!!!
I thought about giving them my Panther tix, but I felt like I might me "more needed" for that game. I could not miss our payback!!!
I hope only half of our starters finish the game...... You know what that means dontcha???
It would mean that we have clinched home field advantage and we'd have the NFC South locked up......
***I would have to "almost" disown my son if he played for the Falcons. Remember if he's playing in the NFL, then I'm prolly gonna get a real nice HOUSE for Christmas....
Now if he played for the Cowboys, his mother could go watch him play... ;)
I'd just have to settle for a tie or something.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom