Did you guys know that Joe Horn's brother works for the Bush Administration (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I dont know if this is EE or SSF material but I had to share this with you guys, Joe Horn's brother Darian works as an assistant for Dick Cheney and in the Bush Administration, according to Wikipedia and Joe Horn's bio on their.

I ddint know that quite frankly guys.

Yes. It was on a special about the Saints with a segment focused on Joe Horn that aired about a year ago...

Hey 2884, did you confirm this somewhere other than Wikipedia? Sometimes they have bad info and that seems very specific. It might be true, but it's hard to know when it comes to Wikipedia.

Edit: Well, there you go, MLU has confirmed it.

Well it was on a special like MLU pointed out and Wikipedia is usually pretty accurate as it is, St. Widge. I dont think it would be a misprint or anything like that.

Their pretty accurate when it comes to their information, wikipedia that is.

Joe Horn is on Wikipedia? Awesome. Probably my all-time fave Saints' player.

Where's the bowing icon when you need it?

Well it was on a special like MLU pointed out and Wikipedia is usually pretty accurate as it is, St. Widge. I dont think it would be a misprint or anything like that.

Their pretty accurate when it comes to their information, wikipedia that is.

Well, they were right this time. But you have to be careful with Wiki. Anyone can edit it so people some times accidently put in false information or do it on purpose. It sometimes takes them a while to notice it.

Sooner, from what I have heard Joe's a damn good bowler too. He has more then his fair share of 300 games in his bowling days. But I like Joe a lot, he's a man of the people as he proclaims to be in the truest sense. The odd thign about Joe is that he was born in Connecticut but he keeps his home in North Carolina and actually has a investment company their with his agent.

But I would go a step further and say that Joe is reaching the area of being the most popular Saint ever, even more popular then Archie in his days here.

Joe has never or very rarely gotten trouble off the field, and is a wonder in the community for New Orleans.

Yeah, I would say he is the most popular Saints players ever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom