did you know that Roger Goodell saved the Saints......... (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
... at least that's what it seems like the Media is saying. Makiing it sound like he's our Savior and that we owe him a great deal and should not criticize him. New Orleans should welcome with open arms.

it is so funny the ESPN anchors talking about him like he is great man. in fact I want to do that , I want to do a Roger Goodell/Chuck Norris crossover thing.

1) did you know that Roger Goodell single handedly rebuilt the Superdome after 2005?

2) did you know that Roger Goodell trained Tom Brady and Peyton Manning how to throw a football?

3) Chuck Norris wears Roger Goodell pajamas

And the Saints had a bounty program and Saddam had WMD and did 9-11.

You are just witnessing a network directed campaign of political propaganda. Just cause it's broadcast by the media doesn't make it remotely true.

People lie, and spin.

Its revisionist history.

Paul Tagliabue helped save the Saints.

Roger Goodell did as ordered.

ESPN's new commercial:

I%20Don%20t%20always%20drink%20beer%20but%20when%20i%20do%20_52d52f65128232eb064f76a8db2cbf88.jpg

- I don't always drink beer, but when I do......it's whatever Roger Goodell drinks.

You didn't hear?

He brokered the deal for the Saints to be born in 1966.
He single-handedly built the Superdome, which opened in 1975.
He brokered the deal between Mecom and Benson back in 1985 to keep the Saints in New Orleans.
He actually bought all 67,000 season tickets after Katrina, he just gives them to Saints fans on gamedays.

He is our savior!

/sarcasm off

You didn't hear?

He brokered the deal between Mecom and Benson back in 1985 to keep the Saints in New Orleans.
He actually bought all 67,000 season tickets after Katrina, he just gives them to Saints fans on gamedays.

He is our savior!

/sarcasm off
In Rotdell's mind he really believes he did all these great things for our team & city and ESPN believes it too.:loco:

Best part about this! ESPN has NEVER reached our fanbase like it did other markets. We all watch ESPN, admittedly or not. But Saints fans seek ALL of the information. No way every Saints fan hasn't read the Vitt testimony by the end of tomorrow. ESPN can say everything they want. We were all there for the storm. We know what happened.

You didn't hear?

He is our savior!

/sarcasm off

1) Roger was also responsible for the merging of the AFL and NFL and created the most powerful league in the world.

2) Roger coined the term SuperBowl, not Lamar Hunt

3) Roger helped Drew Brees break Dan Marino's record.

4) When you say "Roger" to aknowledge someone's response on CB radio. That was named for Goodell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom