Did you remember to forward time last night? (1 Viewer)

Did you remember to forward time last night?
Me? Remember? Pfffttt... I'm an 'ole dawg Saints fan, I don't have dat many brain cells left, lol...
umnik.gif

I bought the girlfriend an alarm clock that sets itself. The cell phone takes care of itself, too. All I had to do was the oven clock and the one in my car.

Why don't they just do away with daylight savings time, anyway?

We're no longer a predominantly agrarian society.

My cell and laptop do it automatically. I need to check my watch though. Agreed, who needs daylight savings time anyway.

Well if you did not like me, You woke going *** how did I lose an hour?

It's funny. In the digital age, keeping up with it almost doesnt matter. My ipad, iphone, computer, and laptop updated immediately. I use my phone as an alarm. I don't wear a watch. I'm in a hotel at the moment, but even if at home, I don't own a VCR, my TV updates automatically, my XBox updates automatically. Other than the oven, truck, and microwave clocks there isn't anything to turn. And there are probably newer versions of all of those which also update automatically and will become the new norm.

We're rapidly approaching a point where the government can steal time without us noticing :covri:

Why don't they just do away with daylight savings time, anyway?

We're no longer a predominantly agrarian society.

I'd rather them just leave it this way all of the time. I like having a little daylight left when I get off of work.

We're on "Standard" time for only 18-19 weeks now depending on the year :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom