Did you see how mad Colston was...? (1 Viewer)

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you see how mad Colston was at himself for the dropped passes at some key times of the game? To me, it seemed like some good defensive plays that was able to seperate the ball from Colston, but he was taking it hard.

On the sidelines he was even pounding himself on the head for allowing what would have been a sure TD pass get slapped out of his hand.

Another reason why I'm glad to have him on our team. He takes full responsibility when he doesn't come down with the ball.

But I like it better that he rarely has to get upset with himself!

What a great receiver! :9:

ronno1

Reaction score
He had the TD in his hands..albeit he had to reach backwards but that is a typical Colston catch. Just saw Larry Johnson drop a TD outta the wildcat that floated right in his arms with no defenders around. Sometimes they just slip out.

KorrBG20

The Core
Reaction score
To me, I thought the defensive back made a GREAT play on the would-be touchdown by Colston. He knocked the ball away and then he grabbed his other arm to make sure he couldnt grab it. And the fact of the matter is....the Dolphins guys did that most of the game. They were great at knocking the ball out before they could make the catch. And just simply smothering the saints' receivers in the first half.

Reaction score
He cares and he tries, thats what you have to love about him, he's not a T.O or some other primadonna who throws a hissy fit when things go wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom