Did You Sell Your Tickets to the 49ers Game? (1 Viewer)

Did you sell your tickets to 49ers game?

• Yes

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 102 32.5%
  • I'm not a season ticket holder

Votes: 154 49.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 41 13.1%

• Total voters
$10 says some people will give up their rights once Brees retires. A lot of people got season tickets just as the Brees era began and have been riding the Brees and Payton ride.

I bought mine a week before we signed him. Not because of Drew...because I didn’t want the team to leave. I’m sure I’m not alone. I had my pick of just about any seats in the dome at the time.

I bought mine a week before we signed him. Not because of Drew...because I didn’t want the team to leave. I’m sure I’m not alone. I had my pick of just about any seats in the dome at the time.
Yea we had gotten ours in 2000. So you're not part of the "a lot" category haha

How about you don’t tell me what to do with tickets that I’ve had before most people even thought about getting tickets. I’ve had them since 2002, they were the first thing I bought when I moved back to the United States. There sure wasn’t a waiting list back then. All you had to do was call the ticket office and boom, you had tickets. I have sat in the Dome with not too many people with me and I remember not being able to give them away. Maybe you missed the part about if I don’t feel like going. And no, if I happen to stay home, I’m certain that the noise that I fail to make or the noise that two other people would make, will not make a difference in the game.

Perhaps all these people that are complaining about people selling tickets, go buy all the tickets that are listed on the secondary market and give them away to Saints fans. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an opposing teams fan being able to come to the SuperDome and to enjoy the experience of watching a game here. The 49er fans, had no impact on the game at all... the refs had a big influence in the second half.
You can't possibly argue that it's better for the team if there are more 49er fans so I'm not sure of your point. Obviously the more saints fans the better. Caring about their fans getting to watch their team in our house? What??? Really?

We needed that place to be as loud as possible.

Rattling brees wasnt the issue we are complaining, it was the lack of noise against the 49ers. I watched the game at home and thought where is the crowd noise? Why isnt that dome louder when the 49ers offense was on the field. Trust me.. it made a difference.

If you were at the game it was one of the loudest ever in recent years when San Francisco was on offense and the fans brought it the entire game

We didnt lose because of any Fan no matter what team hes cheering for, was or wasnt in the dome

we lost because of poor coaching decisions and horrendous defensive plays...our D got stomped all day long with everything you could ask for
Including a 75 yard 1 throw TD drive

Everyone who needs the money from selling his tickets so he can attend more Saints playoff games does the right thing imo

You can't possibly argue that it's better for the team if there are more 49er fans so I'm not sure of your point. Obviously the more saints fans the better. Caring about their fans getting to watch their team in our house? What??? Really?

We needed that place to be as loud as possible.

I didn't say that at all.. I would love for it to be 100% Saints fans, but that will never happen. Even in the playoffs their will be fans of the opponent. I don't have a problem with people traveling to New Orleans and spending their money in Louisiana. Not going to lie, I was annoyed a little about the amount of red, but they weren't even 20% of the fans there and made no impact on the game.

God Bless Bro.. have a good rest of your week!

i sold mine, because i was in memphis running the st jude marathon saturday and wouldnt be able to make it since i stayed til monday morning.

Then let them go and let folks buy them that will show up instead of treating it like a business decision. Allowing the opposing team's fans to buy tickets hurts our homefield advantage and is an odd thing for a "fan" of the saints to do. How can you root for the team and then do that? SMH

QUIT SAYING THIS LIKE IT'S A FACT. YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS OUR HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE? DEFENSE SUCKING arse AND ALLOWING 48 POINTS IN A GAME. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OPPOSING FAN CONTINGENCY AT THE DOME. THEY WERE IRRELEVANT. DOME WAS LOUD AF

It was loud. And I heard it from section 628, not my couch.

I've said it a bunch of times, but when you sell your tickets you don't have a choice of who to sell them to. There's nothing stopping Saints fans from buying tickets except their unwillingness or inability to pay for them. Add to that the fact that New Orleans is an incredible place to visit and you will have a lot of visitors.

There doesn't need to be all this judgement being passed around at regular ticket holders. It's not like we get a sweet deal on the tickets and the water costs less than $4.75. This is just what the NFL is now. You should contribute to the cause by buying a ticket online next time.
Exactly. The more important question to be asked here is not “did you sell” however it’s “did you buy?” If you’re complaining about visitors in our dome however you didn’t purchase and go yourself then Please stop!.

QUIT SAYING THIS LIKE IT'S A FACT. YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS OUR HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE? DEFENSE SUCKING arse AND ALLOWING 48 POINTS IN A GAME. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OPPOSING FAN CONTINGENCY AT THE DOME. THEY WERE IRRELEVANT. DOME WAS LOUD AF
The whole "there were more 49ers fans at this game than any game in Saints history" narrative is tired and pathetic. I didn't go to this game because I wasn't feeling well but my friend who went in my place said it was just as loud, if not louder, than any game this season and that there couldn't have been more than 10,000 49ers fans there. That means there were around 65,000 Saints fans screaming. Just because you could hear the 10,000 9ers fans cheer on television when they scored and our fans went silent means absolutely nothing.

Exactly. The more important question to be asked here is not “did you sell” however it’s “did you buy?” If you’re complaining about visitors in our dome however you didn’t purchase and go yourself then Please stop!.
I agree. I'm someone who buys through the ticket exchange for typically 5 or 6 games a year and bought tickets for this game. On Saturday I started to feel awful and woke up with my throat so sore on Sunday that I knew going to the game would be a bad idea. I sold them to a friend and he had a great time surrounded by a majority of Saints fans in 642. One thing I always make sure to do is not buy tickets on the exchange from ones that are listed as having the entire row for sale - or 6-8 seats - because I think ticket brokers are bad for home teams and fans.

I didn't say that at all.. I would love for it to be 100% Saints fans, but that will never happen. Even in the playoffs their will be fans of the opponent. I don't have a problem with people traveling to New Orleans and spending their money in Louisiana. Not going to lie, I was annoyed a little about the amount of red, but they weren't even 20% of the fans there and made no impact on the game.

God Bless Bro.. have a good rest of your week!
Who knows if it did or didn't. They were better represented than they should have been. God bless you as well and hope your week goes great!

Could have been louder is the point. That was a huge game. I don't care if folks sell their tickets to certain teams, but when the 1 seed is on the line.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom