Didn't matter who we played (1 Viewer)

mafiapetey

WHO DAT NATION
Reaction score
This Halloween weekend it was like we resurected the spirits of Carl Smith, Rick Venturi and Jim Haslett. The way we played (turnovers, penalties. dropped passes, questionable playcalling, poor D) we would've lost to anyone (CFL included). Lets get back on track!!! WHO DAT!!!!

This Halloween weekend it was like we resurected the spirits of Carl Smith, Rick Venturi and Jim Haslett. The way we played (turnovers, penalties. dropped passes, questionable playcalling, poor D) we would've lost to anyone (CFL included). Lets get back on track!!! WHO DAT!!!!

I agree. Bad gris gris. And the fact that I cooked quite possibly the best gumbo I've ever made.

Nah we could have at least beaten the Lions.

WOW, I can't belive I missed Ditka and Abrahowitz. I guess I put that way back in the dark spots in my mind. I hope I didn't bring back too many painfull memories with all these names. Then again if you watched the game you were having horrid flashbacks!!!!

It happens. Dissapointed?? Heck yeah. But we are a good team and a well coached team and will not let this end our year. The ravens could do no wrong. You can't give up easy turnover td's and win a game.

We are 5 and 2, lost to an AFC team and still own the tie break over atlanta. I am going to flush this nightmare down the drain and get ready for tampa.

yeah, when the ball bounces the other teams way, every time it helps..
how the heck craft tips ball, fujita misses pic and then into heaps hands..
stecker, watch the ball, dont try to run with it till its in your freaking grasp.
deflection into ravens hands..
plus commit STUPID penalties over and over...
Rediculous,
I would have considered it a great game, had our team came mentally prepared like the previous games, but this one they started right out the gate with STUPID penalties.. then the turnover bug.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom