Didn't see this posted......Valid? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I was scanning the net and found another site with a thread on this. Also, this blog started and DraftDaddy and I haven't ever really known too much about this site. Just thought it odd and raises MANY questions for me. Please don't take this as a shock post. Just informing what I found.

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.cfm

Mike Turner's (Chargers tailback) people are not happy here in Indy. Apparently his agent has been told precisely what I expected -- the draft is loaded with tailbacks and teams in dire need at running back will draft one. The one team that might be his buyer is New Orleans, because Deuce's recovery has hit some snags, according to their trainers. The Steelers like Turner alot, but they don't like the numbers he is looking for. Arizona, reportedly, loves him but can't afford to even buy groceries on their cap. They just had to cut three players to get a little wiggle room.

Here is the blog and for the link it is right about Philip Wheeler's pic

Loomis said Deuce is ahead of schedule...so who knows who is telling the truth.

If I was a betting man I'd say theres no chance Turner ends up here.

I would take that deal in a minute though,but it would be somewhere around a 3rd to a 4th for him though.But on the other hand though we have Pierre Thomas aswell he played really well towards the end of the year and probably shocked a lot of people.

I think we roll with what we got. If Deuce needs more time, we have Pierre Thomas and Reggie. PT shows a determination and grit that you can not teach a running back. He needs some reps.

That's coming from Turner's agent so there's no way to really tell. It's in Turner's agent's best interest to generate buzz about his client and link him to NFL teams, regardless of whether or not their interest is serious.

We may be serious about Turner, we may be kicking the tires, we may not have even talked to Turner's agent. There's really no way to know.

Some outsiders are saying that DOOOCE'S rehab hit a snag, but insiders are saying everything is on schedule. Gee, I hate to ask such a simple question, but who is right? IF DOOOOCE'S career is virtually over, then I'd take Turner even with the plethora of RB's in the draft. He is good, but then again, PT has shown some promise too (not to mention cheaper).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom