Didnt take long for the horrible calls to start Raiders/Texans [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

showstopper

Make it happen Loomis!
Reaction score
Blew the play dead for stepping outand prevented Hopkins from getting the TD. Problem is he never stepped out.

Absolutely stupid.

I have no idea why the refs aren't told they must let the play continue if it's that close. You can fix it if you don't blow the whistle. You can't if you blow the whistle too soon. Just dumb.

That's actually a good point. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blatant missed calls are becoming the norm. That cost the Texans 4 points.

Absolutely stupid.

I have no idea why the refs aren't told they must let the play continue if it's that close. You can fix it if you don't blow the whistle. You can't if you blow the whistle too soon. Just dumb.

It wasn't fixed 2 weeks ago. Oh I forgot there was no cameras on the sideline. SMH!!! #ImStillSalty :covri:

Off topic, but just saw that little piece about how the players WILL suffer from altitude sickness, headaches, etc. So much for Goodell and player safety...

Yep, these rules are so screwed up. You could review it if he were to catch it and maybe stepped out when he caught it but you can't review if he is running down the sideline.

What a silly spot. Mack threw Miller down a full half yard over the line and they spot him short.

Screwed out of a TD earlier. Screwed out of that drive. You can see how this game is going to go.

Gotta make sure the "home" team looks good for their new fan base.

Los árbitros deben ser impedidos de jugar otro juego.

Fun to see the Azteca as a football venue. And the audience should know more about the sport then the crowds in London.

I know the stadium had a makeover, but it seems now it has a reduce capacity.

And btw : arbitro vendido!

What stadium is this and how many does it hold? Looks massive.

It is Azteca, built around 1966.

Original capacity, around 107,000. With the renos it is around 90 thousand.

Home of two World Cup finals. I was there in 1986 to see Maradona's iconic performances.

Anyone else notice someone is shooting lasers at the Houston players?

Saw green and red ones on two plays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom