Different seasoning mixes (1 Viewer)

Peet

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
for those who like to try new ones if you get the chance try PaPa Gators. It's my favorite right now and IMO better than Slap Yo MaMa. I was never big on Tony's because by the time I got the amount of pepper I wanted it was too salty.

I was never big on Tony's because by the time I got the amount of pepper I wanted it was too salty.

tony's has a "more spice, less salt" version....i am gonna try these that you suggest.....i pretty much use tony's on everything

everglades seasoning, i think you can only get it in florida, thats my main seasoning

i use nature seasoning and crazy jane's for a basic seasoning (they are identical)

magic_dust.jpg

$3.99

http://memphis-bbq.com/catalog/

Memphis serves the absolute best in Southern-style barbecue! From the smoked baby back ribs, to the chicken, brisket, pork, hot links and other specialties, Memphis is without equal. Founder and owner Mike Mills has won more than 2 dozen awards, and is the only 3 time “World Grand Champion,” and 4 time “World Champion” at the International Memphis in May Cook-off, the “Super Bowl of BBQ.” Mike says, “we use the old-fashioned principle of low and slow barbecuing. This results in tender, moist meat, packed with flavors. And that low heat and slow cooking time, combined with Magic Dust (18 herbs and spices), plus a mix of apple and hickory wood, not only enhance the smoked flavors, but make for perfect barbecue.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom