Diggs to the Bills (1 Viewer)

Arms race going on in the AFC East. Buffalo, Jets and Miami are spending like drunk frat boys uptown.

Anyone really feel sorry for the Vikings fanbase right now? They almost as bad as Falcons fans.
Feel sorry? They unloaded a talented but oft-frustrated headcase for a pretty big haul. extra 1st rounder, 5th, 6th, and 4th next year.

They are an old team, the Draft capital helps them a lot more as it allows them to get younger. I would have prefered they have kept Diggs and let him implode them the first bad game Cousins had next season...

I would love to have seen theilen get off that team..........that will never happen

I wouldn’t say the Vikings fleeced the Bills. Diggs is a difference maker. Allen isn’t very accurate but he has a cannon for an arm. If he can just get it within the area of Diggs they could form a good duo. So I think the Bills helped their offense but the Vikings got a very good haul back. The people who should be ticked off are Texans fans.

This trade just reiterates how dumb Bill O’Brien is. Did he even give Buffalo a call before fleecing himself?

Vikings fanbase is excited right now.... as they should be
Yeah lot of late picks but that first is pretty big. They can easily move up or just draft a Diggs replacement. Diggs didn’t want to be there in the first place so I’m surprised they got that much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom