Diggs vs Marcus Williams (1 Viewer)

Is this the first time the Saints will face Diggs since the Minny Debacle? If so, will we get to see Marcus Williams have a chance to light up Diggs instead of miss?
What we will get to see is replays of
the so-called Minnesota Miracle over and over and over...

Notice what happens when the Saints play Seattle.

When do we see "Ambush?"

Maybe we’ll get to see some Brees highlights for a change. I for one would like to see something to sweeten the bitter taste of this snakebitten season.

Last edited:
Is this the first time the Saints will face Diggs since the Minny Debacle? If so, will we get to see Marcus Williams have a chance to light up Diggs instead of miss?
The only time you'll you see MW light up someone is when he'll put a Christmas wreath with blinking lights on someone...

Dude, weren't you actually AT the game in Minny in 2018?

I thought I remembered you posting a pic of yourself holding a sign that said "The Meaningless Miracle", referencing their blowout loss the following week in the NFC title game?

Dude, weren't you actually AT the game in Minny in 2018?

I thought I remembered you posting a pic of yourself holding a sign that said "The Meaningless Miracle", referencing their blowout loss the following week in the NFC title game?
No I wasn't there lol 2018 seems ages ago I forgot

Even worse that that in my opinion was the 49ers playoff game. That was our year…and to see such a legendary game by Brees and Graham…only to lose at the last second. Easily the toughest for me…mainly because I don’t think we win the other seasons.
That was worse than Minnesota for me. One of the most talented Saints teams ever. Could have been one of the best playoff comebacks ever. We tuned the ball over 5 times and had the lead late in the fourth quarter. Then Gregg Williams decides to play press coverage with Malcom Jenkins against one of the fastest players in the NFL at that time.

Last edited:
Give him a break, he made a rookie mistake. I'm pretty sure he avoided the hit because he was a hair early. The way the refs called that game, he and Lattimore were flagged a bunch in the 1st half for early hits to WR's, which extended drives and put us in that hole. It's never discussed because he never used it as an excuse, I think in that split second he shied away from contact to avoid the flag. Just instinct tempered by coaching. If that were called they would have won on a chip-shot, walk-off field goal and walked away into the sunset to be murdered by the Eagles the following week anyway.
A chance at a missed field goal is better than him scoring a walk off TD.

That was worse than Minnesota for me. One of the most talented Saints teams ever. Could have been one of the best playoff comebacks ever. We tuned the ball over 5 times and had the lead late in the fourth quarter. The Gregg Williams decides to play press coverage with Malcom Jenkins against one of the fastest players in the NFL at that time.
The record for teams I believe was something like 1-200 or something like that for teams that turn the ball over 5 times in the playoffs. We should've been the 2nd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom