Dilemma: Tiki vs Cowgirls or C. Taylor vs.Bears (1 Viewer)

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is a tricky one. I really can't tell if the Giants are going to continue to implode. If they get too far behind in points, then Tiki's yardage goes down the tubes. However, there's too much leadership on that team to let it go completely down the toilet. Is this the week they turn things around? Dallas has a good defense though...

Taylor continues to surprise me: great one week, lousy the next. However, the Bears have a decent defense, and I'm not sure Taylor has a good enough o-line to play well here.

Also, I have Brandon Jacobs, so even if the Giants get far behind and stop using Tiki, they would still go to Jacobs for goal-line situations.

Right now I'm inclined to start Tiki - even in the dismal games it seems he's good for at least 70 yds rushing plus 20-30 receiving.

Anyone have conflicting logic?

LS

Decent Defence? Just slightly...Don't forget the Bears are playing outside in Chi town where it's suppose to be close to 0 degrees. Not nearly as comfortable as at home for Minn. I think Tiki should have a good game at the Meadowlands. They usually get up to play the Boys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom