Dion Jordan or Jarvis Jones (1 Viewer)

Dion Jordan or Jarvis Jones

• Total voters
I think Jordan is a better athlete and has a higher ceiling than Jones... Jordan is also better in coverage. However, Jones is a better pass-rusher, and is more experienced (obviously) playing OLB in the 3-4.

Jones injury history (mainly the back issue) is worrisome, as well as the rumblings that he is not a hard worker and slacks in his off-field workouts/conditioning.

Jordan, on the other hand, is still considered raw and has not played in a 3-4 scheme or as a true OLB. He has shown solid cover skills and superior athleticism, but his production was somewhat lacking.

I seriously question both players ability to take on and shed blocks at the POA, and ultimately hold up vs the run.

I really see risk in both players, but if Jarvis Jones' back checks out, I'd have to take him if both were available.

What happens if we get to 15, Jones and Jordan are available, but for some reason we let go of Bunkley? Still pick Jones even though we don't have a NT? Or go after Richardson or Hankins?

What happens if we get to 15, Jones and Jordan are available, but for some reason we let go of Bunkley? Still pick Jones even though we don't have a NT? Or go after Richardson or Hankins?

Someone said that Bunkley's contract is such that cutting him wouldn't save us ANY $$$ vs the cap... So, he'll be here next year.

Unless JJs head falls of his neck...if you can get him, you get him. Don't overlook this one. He's the best player in the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom