Dion Jordan or Ziggy Ansah???? (1 Viewer)

who would you like more??

• Dion Jordan

Votes: 69 50.7%
  • Ziggy Ansah

Votes: 67 49.3%

• Total voters
I'm a big fan of Vaccaro so I'd absolutely love for us to take him. The guy is really good in coverage, can play either SS or FS, and he's also physical. Also a good open field tackler.

Our safeties were rated the worst in the league. With a chance that we get rid of Harper due to his salary, I'd love to bringin Vaccaro. To have a guy who has that sort of versatility and ability, especially when this league is moving towards all these athletic TE's, having a guy like him would be a good addition.

This draft is also deep in 3-4 OLB's.

The only thing about amerson is that his tackling doesn't impress me all that much either.

Ray Ray Armstrong could be a decent selection.

If you know an NC State fan, ask them if they would want Amerson again. The answer would be no 90% of the time. He is waaaaay too confident in his ball skills, takes too many and ill timed risks, and cost them more games than he won. He could work out in a system with really good safety help, but that ain't exactly the Saints.

Haven't seen Ray Ray Armstrong play much, but I hear he is a pure athlete and not a football player. I don't like the fact that his coverage instincts are questionable, and he doesn't wrap up for the tackle.

Ziggy got my vote, btw, but I would be completely happy with Jordan too.

Neither! We don't need a two or three year project as a first round pick. We need players that have made plays and are ready to roll day one! Brandon Jenkins is better than both of these guys today. He has more sacks in a season than Jordan has his whole career!
I agree with what you are saying as far as not wanting a project that has to develop two or three years before he plays. With that being said, Dion Jordan is not a project. He is a guy that should come in ready to play. Jordan sack totals are lower than Brandon Jenkins because he was asked to drop back in coverage alot as opposed to being a one trick pony and only rush the passer. This guy is a player and has elite athleticism to go with it.

To be honest, I was more concerned with Ansah being a project. Thing is all Senior Bowl week and in the game, he has destroyed top notch competition, and may not be the project most people thought he was. He also was used in different positions at BYU which is partially why his number are not eye candy. Definately a rare freak of an athlete, seems to have quality character, and is pretty smart. Both of these guys are quality picks and will likely be ready to come in and play, but if I had to put money on who would be immediately ready, I would say Dion Jordan who has played three years at Oregon.

I'd rather Mingo at this point. He could be our version of Aldon Smith. (This is assuming they move Tez to ILB)

I'm a big fan of Vaccaro so I'd absolutely love for us to take him. The guy is really good in coverage, can play either SS or FS, and he's also physical. Also a good open field tackler.

Our safeties were rated the worst in the league. With a chance that we get rid of Harper due to his salary, I'd love to bringin Vaccaro. To have a guy who has that sort of versatility and ability, especially when this league is moving towards all these athletic TE's, having a guy like him would be a good addition.

This draft is also deep in 3-4 OLB's.
I like Vaccarro also. If the coaches don't see what the want at pick 15, they could drop back and gain extra pick(s) and still draft Vaccarro, unless his stock rises real high before the draft(currently slated as a late 1st round pick)

I'd rather Mingo at this point. He could be our version of Aldon Smith. (This is assuming they move Tez to ILB)
Think Tez will be the outside rush linebacker due to his size and pass rush ability(played LB and DE in college and Pros). They likely will have Hawthorne and Lofton as your inside linebackers, which would leave Mingo a shot at the other outside rush linebacker spot, along with Junior Gallette. Hawthorne was a great MLB at seattle, but was dissappointing here due to injuries, and playing out of position at OLB in Spags scheme. Think he will do much better at his natural position (MLB), and the organization will give him the opportunity beacuase of the contract money invested.

I know everybody likes Ziggy and Jordan,which I know these guys are studs,but I want my saints to Draft Jonathan Banks CB from Mississippi St. then Trade next years 1st and 5th and Sproles,and get Xavier Rhodes Florida St CB,our division and league is getting bigger at WR and we're small at corner,2nd RD we get Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB,3rd RD we get Terron Armstead OL,4th Rd we get the HONEY BADGER we need to cut or trade Harper move Jenkins to SS and let Tyrann and IQ split at FS,5th Rd we get Rodney Smith 6'6 reciever from Florida ST. he's not just tall this guy is smooth,6th Rd we need a kicker I like Tulane Cairo Santos,7th Rd I like that kid from Missouri Western David Bass when you rack up all those sacks you are definitely a project for me!!!
1st-Jonathan Banks and Xavier Rhodes 2 BIG CORNERS
2nd-Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB
3rd-Terron Armstead OT
4th-Tyrann Mathieu CB/S
5th-Rodney Smith WR
6th-Cairo Santos K
7th-David Bass DE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom