Dion Jordan or Ziggy Ansah???? (1 Viewer)

who would you like more??

• Dion Jordan

Votes: 69 50.7%
  • Ziggy Ansah

Votes: 67 49.3%

• Total voters

Saints4lyfe

BORN SAINT
Reaction score
If both are there, who do you think we pick? Ive watched both extensively and both have freak athleticism and resemble the same type of player. Im kind of torn. Ansah has major upside and is raw but Jordan looks polished and may have a tad bit more closing speed. Personally, i would go with Jordan..but barely.

Jordan. Right now, Ansah is playing and so some people might be led to say him. But Jordan is an outstanding pass rusher, and is equally adept in coverage. I think he is the type of player who you can move around and create mismatches against the offense much the way we see the Niners do with Aldon Smith.

I've been advocating for Ansah for a while now and I still want him. The thing is that we need a NT now also with our defensive scheme. I'm glad I don't have to make the really tough decisions. Set back and enjoy the show. In Loomis & Payton we trust!

If both are there, who do you think we pick? Ive watched both extensively and both have freak athleticism and resemble the same type of player. Im kind of torn. Ansah has major upside and is raw but Jordan looks polished and may have a tad bit more closing speed. Personally, i would go with Jordan..but barely.

I'll take Ziggy!!!! dude is balling today:mwink:

Doin, Sheldon Richardson, Ziggy, or Mingo I think will be the best options for us. Either one of these players I'd be happy happy happy!

Neither! We don't need a two or three year project as a first round pick. We need players that have made plays and are ready to roll day one! Brandon Jenkins is better than both of these guys today. He has more sacks in a season than Jordan has his whole career!

Doin, Sheldon Richardson, Ziggy, or Mingo I think will be the best options for us. Either one of these players I'd be happy happy happy!

I wouldnt like those players except mingo for various reasons

flat out not a fan of dion jordan and i think hell outgrow 34 olb as well. More of an athlete than a football player to me

Sheldon Richardson i wouldve taken if we were still running a 43 but with the switch i just dont see him fitting. As much as Richardson is a decent prospect he is not very versatile and is pretty much just a 43 undertackle

Ziggy is a true 43 end and i dont see him fitting in a 34 well

I think mingos best fit is indeed a 34 as an olb and even though im not as high on him as most i do think hell fit what we need

Neither! We don't need a two or three year project as a first round pick. We need players that have made plays and are ready to roll day one! Brandon Jenkins is better than both of these guys today. He has more sacks in a season than Jordan has his whole career!

You think Dion Jordan is a project??

Yes! 11 sacks in three years is not what people here make him out to be. I will give him him credit that he is good in coverage but he is far from a finished product.

I was kind of underwhelmed by Jordan....just watched the USC tape tho

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom