Direct TV sunday ticket question? (2 Viewers)

Looks like the NYC stations are getting the Tampa/Bufflo match up. Sorry dude.

Yeah, I'm 93 miles from Philly and that's the game I'll get?

I feel for you, I have the same problem with the Baseball package. I can't watch the games I want to on Saturday because of Fox. It sucks.

Yeah what is it, all games before 7EST? But you live in Braves territory so what other game do you need? :ezbill: I'm here wanting the Braves and you're there wanting NY?

Not sure if this helps or not but an HD antenna for 15 bucks gets me beautiful picture when Directv goes out because of a storm or whatnot.

Yeah, I'm 93 miles from Philly and that's the game I'll get?

Yeah what is it, all games before 7EST? But you live in Braves territory so what other game do you need? :ezbill: I'm here wanting the Braves and you're there wanting NY?

HAHA, maybe we could switch. I just hope I don't get blacked out for a play off game. That happened in 2005. They had the Braves on Fox and on the other channel. I was really miffed.

I know a lot of people in NY are po'ed that they have to watch the Buffalo game. Philly is so much closer to NYC than Buffalo and the Eagles are a NFCE rival for the Giants.

I know a lot of people in NY are po'ed that they have to watch the Buffalo game. Philly is so much closer to NYC than Buffalo and the Eagles are a NFCE rival for the Giants.

And what makes it worse is when I'll want Buffalo next week, I won't get it. :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom