Direct TV sunday ticket question? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
I was wondering if this sundays game will be on sunday ticket? I read on another thread since it is the fox game of the weak it wouldn't be shown on sunday ticket and I would have to watch it on my local fox. The thing is where I live direct tv doesn't get local channels here that's the whole reason I paid all that dang money for sunday ticket. Any idea if it's gonna be on sunday ticket?

Sunday ticket blacks out the games that are shown locally. You have to watch them on the local stations. Thank god DTV is finally giving me my locals in HD. That has ticked me off in previous years.

It will be on Sunday Ticket if it is not show on your local Fox station at 1pm. BUT if it is on your local channel, you may be out of luck because it will be blacked out on DTV.

It's going to be on the fox affiliate for most of the country that doesn't have a home team playing. It will be blacked out on Sunday ticket, if you don't get locals you might want to get you an OTA antenna and recieve your local station that way. I've never done it so my experience level is small, but I've seen many here that say the HD OTA signal is better than D*.

Sorry Man, it's like two years ago when the Saints were on Nationally or had a night game 9 times...I paid for Sunday ticket in Memphis and could have seen 9 games absolutely free. Heck, with Superfan it's still worth it....

If you have Supercast, you can watch it from your computer and it wouldn't matter if the game was blacked out or not. With Supercast, you can watch all the game without worrying about blackouts.

Games at 1:00 pm ET Ch.

Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers 704
Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs 705
New England Patriots at New York Jets 706
Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans 707
Arizona Cardinals at Jacksonville Jaguars 708
Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons 709
New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles 710
Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions 711
St. Louis Rams at Washington Redskins 712

Games at 4:00 pm ET Ch.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Buffalo Bills 713
Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers 714
Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago Bears 715
Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos 716
Baltimore Ravens at San Diego Chargers 717

Last edited:
If you cant get locals where you are, doesn't DTV make LA and NY locals available to you? As I think the game will be shown in LA?

If you dont have local HD channels and it is blacked out for being on a local station, you can call DirecTv. They will enable it for you. If you go to the channel on NFL Ticket and it is blacked out, it will give you a message and search for the channel that has it playing and switch it for you.

If you cant get locals where you are, doesn't DTV make LA and NY locals available to you? As I think the game will be shown in LA?

Yea I do get fox from NY and I didn't think about the fact that if it's game of the week it will prob be on that. I caught the game last week on sunday ticket so I guess after this game I should be able to catch the other ones since they don't offer me locals here. Sucks though because the fox I have from new york is only SD I can't the HD channel from there. Ahhhhh I just dropped 300 bucks for this crap so I wouldn't miss any games and I'm already having problems.

Oh one more question I got the superfan package so that means I can watch them online right?

Oh one more question I got the superfan package so that means I can watch them online right?

Roger that. You have to download a little applet and use your DirecTV username/password to access. I used to work Sundays quite a bit for my job, and that Supercast client for Sunday Ticket was a lifesaver.

Yea I do get fox from NY and I didn't think about the fact that if it's game of the week it will prob be on that. I caught the game last week on sunday ticket so I guess after this game I should be able to catch the other ones since they don't offer me locals here. Sucks though because the fox I have from new york is only SD I can't the HD channel from there. Ahhhhh I just dropped 300 bucks for this crap so I wouldn't miss any games and I'm already having problems.

I feel for you, I have the same problem with the Baseball package. I can't watch the games I want to on Saturday because of Fox. It sucks.

Well according to Saint Droopy I should get it on Sunday ticket. At least that's what his schedule says. Let's hope for the best :hihi:

Oh, right. DUH, my bad. So it's good that they are showing the Tampa game in NY. Works out for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom