DirectTV Problem (1 Viewer)

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Alright, first off thank God my Sunday Ticket is still working cause I'd hate to have to bust some DirectTV heads this early in the morning. However, for some reason the chanel guide for the Sunday Ticket isn't showing up (I just happen to remember what channel the Saints game was going to be on). Does anyone know how to fix this? I love being able to flip back and forth between all the games.

try unplugging the reciever for a minute or two then plugging back in? usually clears things up for me.

I have it on 704

Today the HD channels were not popping up under the HD list... BUT... if I went to the sports list they did show up

On mine they weren't on the sports list. I had to go to All Channels on the guide to see them.

i keep having to type in 4 digits to change channels , i use to only have to do 3....
i know its stupid but its driving me nuts. how do i fix this.

if you hit the red button on your receiver and reset it, it should work. You can also try unplugging it for a few seconds to do the same. Something was wrong with the ticket this weekend.. Not all of my scheduled games recorded. May have been a glitch - don't they know any better?

WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom