TV DIRECTV satellite vs. DIRECTV stream? (1 Viewer)

Try calling the number below and ask for discounts. Say it’s too expensive and you’re looking at streaming options.

Yeah, I expect they will have some good retainer promotions with pending increase.

Is that the customer retention extension?
I've had decent luck with that in the past. It will help not having a contract too, I suppose. Once my wife tried it and nearly got us disconnected, so it has been on me to deal with them since, lol...

Is that the customer retention extension?
I've had decent luck with that in the past. It will help not having a contract too, I suppose. Once my wife tried it and nearly got us disconnected, so it has been on me to deal with them since, lol...

Yes that. It's gotten more difficult since ATT took over.

That number should be their Premier Customer Loyalty dept. I called it last August and it was different than Retention. Good luck.

Try calling the number below and ask for discounts. Say it’s too expensive and you’re looking at streaming options.

That number was a game changer-TY! I called last week and got my bill substantially reduced, while keeping the same package, also got free sunday ticket and did not have to sign a new contract. I am plenty happy to keep DirecTV at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom