DirecTV Sunday Ticket 2010 Deal - $179 instead of $299 (1 Viewer)

Terrence

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Its time to get your price reduced.

I just called DirecTV to cancel some channels (movie channels). While working on this, told the gentlemen that I wanted to know when I would start being billed for the Sunday Ticket. I was told July. I thanked him and said I am considering canceling, thus I needed to know. He asked why, I told him cost. The package total is $299, and that includes all superfan from 2009. There is an extra charge for Sunday Ticket to go, for viewing games online. He offered me a $10 a month discount (for 6 months), I declined. He offered $20 a month discount (6 months) bring price to $179. He threw in the Sunday Ticket To Go option for free. I accepted at this point.

Over 17 weeks works out to be $10.53 / week. Ok value for me at that price point.

Good luck to all who can get this, or get better discount.

saintturk1

ultimate browser
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
just called and also got the 20 per month discount sunday ticket for 174.00 not as cheap as last yrs 159 but acceptable this is my 11th yr of sunday ticket.

BLUEGRASS SAINT

What was the question? Formerly Memphis Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just called and got mine changed to the $20 off each month. I was told I got the Sunday Ticket, Redzone,player tracker and HD. All for $179.94. Nice savings of $120. Thx for the head up guys!

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
It's kind of amazing how they just give you discounts of 100+ dollars that easy
they know they've over priced the the product, and are just counting on people either not bothering or being overly polite to play this cancelling game. Which IMO is a real slap in the face to long time customers who think you should have threaten to leave and haggle over price every year.

nosaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I just called asked them when are they going to start billing for NFL ticket. He said July. Then I asked how much it is this year. They said 299 dollars. I told them that I don't think I could afford it this year. He said how about if I take 20 bucks a month off? I said wow that brings it to 179 or 20 bucks a month for 6 months. I took the deal! It was that easy. I guess it depends on who you get on the phone because I see some people are having to cancel, that sucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RedJem Email for Season ticket holders coming soon Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27