DirecTV Sunday Ticket 2010 Deal - $179 instead of $299 (1 Viewer)

Terrence

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Its time to get your price reduced.

I just called DirecTV to cancel some channels (movie channels). While working on this, told the gentlemen that I wanted to know when I would start being billed for the Sunday Ticket. I was told July. I thanked him and said I am considering canceling, thus I needed to know. He asked why, I told him cost. The package total is $299, and that includes all superfan from 2009. There is an extra charge for Sunday Ticket to go, for viewing games online. He offered me a $10 a month discount (for 6 months), I declined. He offered $20 a month discount (6 months) bring price to $179. He threw in the Sunday Ticket To Go option for free. I accepted at this point.

Over 17 weeks works out to be $10.53 / week. Ok value for me at that price point.

Good luck to all who can get this, or get better discount.

just called and also got the 20 per month discount sunday ticket for 174.00 not as cheap as last yrs 159 but acceptable this is my 11th yr of sunday ticket.

It's kind of amazing how they just give you discounts of 100+ dollars that easy

I just called and got mine changed to the $20 off each month. I was told I got the Sunday Ticket, Redzone,player tracker and HD. All for $179.94. Nice savings of $120. Thx for the head up guys!

It's kind of amazing how they just give you discounts of 100+ dollars that easy

they know they've over priced the the product, and are just counting on people either not bothering or being overly polite to play this cancelling game. Which IMO is a real slap in the face to long time customers who think you should have threaten to leave and haggle over price every year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom